1991 907ie for sale in Michigan

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
DesmoDog
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

1991 907ie for sale in Michigan

Post by DesmoDog »

1991 Ducati 907ie. 1 owner. Clean title. Mostly original/stock. 24,000 miles, most of them put on in the first four or five seasons. I bought a 900ss in 1995 and the 907 hasn't been ridden much since. The 900 is long gone but other bikes have followed, the 907 was last ridden/registered in 2008. Maintenance was done not long before it was put away so tires etc look good but are at least eight years old. Virtually everything on the bike is at least 8 years old - I replaced a few fuel lines to make it run but that's all that's been done since about 2007. Kept in heated/cooled storage. Runs but should not be ridden until belts are replaced due to age. No test rides. New belts included (not installed) along with both factory service manuals (906 Paso with 907 supplement) and owners manual.

There is an issue with the gas tank - the front mount has a cracked weld, so under decel it can leak. It's not even enough to keep the tank clean, basically makes it wet and attracts dirt. A 20 year old "fix" (tank seler/epoxy) has let go and the leak is back. Also, one rear turn signal was broken in storage. I found some NOS replacements but they degraded enough in the box to not be useable, so the signals on it now are generic. I also have a Euro tail light for it with integrated signals but the lens on that is broken. Euro lenses are even harder to find than US signals it would seem...

$3400 cash. Not interested in trades. I am near Ann Arbor, Michigan. I will work with your shipper or can meet if reasonably close. PM me for more info or email desmodog (at) comcast (dot) net

-Craig
DesmoDog
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Re: 1991 907ie for sale in Michigan

Post by DesmoDog »

Sold
-Craig