Parting out 750 Paso ( USA MODELL)

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Parting out 750 Paso ( USA MODELL)

Post by Finnpaso »

Hello my Friends around here/there/wherever around world :-)

Story very shortly: I get call from my very good Ducati friend, that one 750 Paso have crashed to trailer about 70 km's from here. I went to look what i can "save" from destroyed Paso. Owner was in very bad condition with broken bones, etc, but he is recovering now (what is best news about "this thing")

I have that broken 750 Paso here in my home now and he managed to hit to trailer such way, that whole front of Paso went broken, but rear is in quite good condtion (expect rear light lens). Ok, next i will part it out and take for myself what I NEED, but all other things will be here for those who want to buy some stuff from it.

Ill take whole engine, saddle, rear Marzchocci and some electrical parts, but other things are "for sale very soon"

Have to remind, that it is "USA" modell with Marelli ignition system / ECU (NO EU with Kokusan system!!! ) => Marelli ECU for sale !!!

If someone needs some spare parts from this bike, let me know to me private @mail address: finnpaso@gmail.com

Still have to remind, that:
*dashboard is broken
*M1R's are broken
*front wheel and fender are broken
*front sylinder valve cover and front sylinder head are broken

My "Paso friend" have already "reserved" few small things, like that "gear pedal lingage with ball joints" and pick up "washer" from it, so they are allready "sold" to my friend to his recovering 750 Paso.

Let me know, if someone is intrested about any parts, as all what i DONT NEED, i will sell to another Paso 750 owners to keep these marvelous bikes still "in road".

Ps: prices are not so high ,,,,,hahahahahahahahaha. :-)

Ps 2. To those, who are asking: "why You DONT rebuild it again?" ill say, that it can be done surely, but it would be little stupid, as front of bike is destroyed and such take too much money, so only way in this case is to put it to spare parts to those who need spare parts to they USA 750 Paso :-)
finnpaso@gmail.com

Ps 3. Here can be some "faults" with my english in this message, as i wrote this mail very fastly, as i am very hurry here just now, so; forgive me that? :-))

/ Antti

finnpaso@gmail.com
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
Fraser
model: 750 Paso
year: 1986

Re: Parting out 750 Paso ( USA MODELL)

Post by Fraser »

Hi Antti,

It's been a while since we heard from you. Sorry that it is under such sad circumstances, I hope your Paso friend recovers fully.
Cheers,

Fraser.
750 Paso
1980 Moto Morini 500 Sport
Rodney
model: 750 Paso
year: 1986

Post by Rodney »

have you got the LHS switch block intact or is it damaged , if so what do you want for it

cheers
Rod
Ducati ST2 2002 , Ducati 696 2010 , Ducati Pantah 1983 (in progress )
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Fraser wrote:Hi Antti,

It's been a while since we heard from you. Sorry that it is under such sad circumstances, I hope your Paso friend recovers fully.
Cheers,

Fraser.
He recover now and all seems to be ok, no matter recovering took about 3 monthes!!!! (as bones broken, blood went away quite alot)
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Rodney wrote:have you got the LHS switch block intact or is it damaged , if so what do you want for it

cheers
Rod
Sorry Rod, no help from here, as im starting to rebuild one 907IE this winter (to my son) and in that bike just that electrical swithes are broken....so, i need just same part as you from that wrecked 750 Paso. I am very sorry :cry:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey