Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Hey, Luca! Bialetti, Cagiva ...

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Luca, how R U?

I guess you never heard back from Bialetti, eh? No matter, I believe I now have the best style for the lapel pin anyway.

Would it be possible for you to approach Cagiva and ask them if they could make us some clear plastic dashboard covers, or perhaps let us have the tools - I think they probably still have them?

Many thanks,
Erskine
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Good Skins :thumbup:

SURELY that tool is somewhere, but need to know, where, so You Italian guys, help us all Paso owners now by asking it from Italy :roll:

Antti
lceriani

Post by lceriani »

Here I am! I am still alive, I left the forum only for a few weeks...
I tried to contact Bialetti another time, but again with no luck. I'm afraid they won't help us....

I am not sure about what you mean for "clear plastic dashboard covers"... can you describe it better, please?
Thanks!

LC
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

It doesn't matter about Bialetti, Luca. I have a better design for the Lapel Pin now anyway. You can see it in 'Classified'.

The dashboard cover we are concerned about is the clear plastic top of the instrument case, which is very hard to get seperately now. We want to obtain the injection molding tool to make it if possible. Seeing as you are near Cagiva, I thought you might be able to ask them where it is.

Francesco, 'persempre907', is going to check with Veglia Borletti to see if they know where the tool is.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Iceriani, its that part of Paso dashboard, what You see "first", that clear lens of dashboard. It have spare part number in 907 microfilm, but not in 750 microfilm, but its not anymore available from Ducati, but surely tool is somewhere and that tool we try to find to make one pach of those, cause very may Paso owners need that part very much.You Italian guys can find it from Italy and You can handle better those Italian manufactures, like Veglia Borletti, etc.... But surely i know Italian style to handle such things, so it can take LOT OF time to figure out, where it is and get that tool....
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
lceriani

Post by lceriani »

Finnpaso, you surely know italians... but I'll try to contact Cagiva or even Livio Lodi Ducati at Ducati museum.
If I understood well you refer to the transparent piece of plastics that covers the instrument, don't you?

Bye!

LC
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

That's it, Luca. The Ducati Paso Part Number is 037033620. What we want to obtain is the mold for injection molding of the plastic. That mold must be sitting on a shelf somewhere in Italy. I think we could get it quite cheaply, if we could find it.
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Hi everybody,
Skins, why you talk about "Bialetti"?
I know "Bialetti" as a italian famous brand of coffeepots and others households!!
No matter, I've asked 2 times to Magneti Marelli, owner of "Veglia Borletti" brand, by the "contact" link in his website, but they have still not answered to me.
Ciao.
Francesco
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

I wanted to know about the process they use to put the 'Little Man' on the side of the Moka Express coffee pots. I was thinking of using the same process on the Ducati Paso lapel pin I am going to make, but I'm going to use a different process now.

Yes, the instrument case tool is a problem. We must find a way to obtain it. To make a new injection molding tool would be impossible for us.