|Red Paso 906 low mileage in Munich for sale
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Pasomator [ Sun May 12, 2019 7:27 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Red Paso 906 low mileage in Munich for sale|
Dear Paso lovers,
After riding less than 10.000 km within 10 years I like to give my Paso 906 from 1991 for sale to someone who will use my, so called “duchess” – as it is a gentleman’s machine - more often than I did in the past years.
Just to give you a brief overview:
• First registration: May 1991
• 3 ower: the last two for more than 10 years
• 9.700 mls (9.700 mls 15.600 km) – maybe some more when the weather is fine
• Type: US version with km/h speedometer but miles clock
• Original – no customization
• Revised ECU by Carmo (NL)
• Tyres: 16”Golden Tyre (2500 mls old) GT070 >071 with the correct papers. A 2nd set of tires is included free
• Original tooling
• Carbon Front fender (not installed)
• TÜV (German MOT): July 2019
This bike is not new, but almost new. Even though not perfect, but close to. It has been used on the street, never seen a racetrack. It has some little scratches from flies, littles stones and wear from carrying luggage and the rider. I have been using the duchess for day- or weekend trips, never for commuting to work or city center. It has seen rain and weak weather conditions not more than 3 or 4 times during my possession. I guess during the time with the previous owner it has never seen any rain, as it was displayed in the living room for years with some other classic bikes…
During the last 10 years I had to deal with tire issues and all of you (besides the 907 riders) and the homologation was done in Germany with this bike. Even though I am a mechanic and engineer myself I gave the duchess for inspection to a friend who also did the carburetor application on a test bench: 67 hp and 74 Nm at the wheel sounds like a healthy engine.
There are also some damages on the bike:
• I hit a stone on the street which caused a scratch of 5cm at the fairing.
• The exhaust melted a plastic trouser leg – remainder a melted in the surface of the exhaust
• The indicator glass is broken (a nose which keeps the position of the glass)
• The time clock is not working
I would like to give my bike into hands which respect the Paso and find more time to use it as it was designed to. Due to 4 other bikes and 2 cars and family, which need some maintenance as well I decided to reduce the No of vehicles.
As a price tag I would consider 4.900 € as a reasonable price.
The price is slightly negotiable. But slightly means slightly. No heavy bargaining! I don’t need the money – I have a well-paid job. I even have enough space…
If you have interest in my bike please send me a PN and I am happy to answer your questions as soon as possible. If you like to see the bike we can agree an appointment at my place in Munich (Germany). I speak German, English, some Italian and very little Spanish.
Please do not waste my and your time.
No dealers please.
|Author:||Pasomator [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:01 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Red Paso 906 low mileage in Munich for sale|
Please find some pics attached. If you are interested to see more... please send me a PN.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group