Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
ducinthebay
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Sport
year: 1990

91 907 For Sale

Post by ducinthebay »

It is with deep regret that I post, but its best for me and the Paso.
I bought a '91 with low miles that hadn't been on the road for 5 years, and I have owned it for 4 now and haven't put it back on the road. Previous owner had a low speed low side on a cold wet onramp and parked it.

I changed the oil, cleaned up the gas, fired it up. Rebuilt the forks, and a few other bits, then went and visited the doctor. Well, a couple of surgeries and radiation treatments later, the Paso is collecting dust, and I think it needs to be in the hands of someone who can do it justice.

I have bought a shed load of spares and have done many of the upgrades listed in these pages. Bub exhaust, Yamaha headlamp, LED bulbs, Eastern Beaver solenoid kit, brand new swingarm powder coated black with fresh bearings and chain slider (not installed yet) after market shock, black foot controls, radiator mod, and even a black rear wheel if you want to finish my vision of the build. (all the back stuff was going black) New SS brake lines, bar risers, and some other stuff I can't remember right now. Stock pipes included, and a chipped ECU. (FBF) It sounds great. Needs a bit of wiring work on the tail lights that got abused in the years, but it's minor. All the parts, and then some.

In the SF Bay Area, and I have a truck to move it all. Currently the body work is off of it. send me a note and we can discuss. $2500 for my dream bike, to save my wife from the nightmare of selling if I'm not around. It makes me sick to sell it, but I'm not doing it justice as it is. Maria Kondo is in one ear, and harsh reality in the other.

Phil
510-996-8946
Duc in the Bay
1990 750 Sport x2-Rosso Blanko (900ss copy) & Nuovo Nudo (Scrambler project)
1991 907 -mostly stock
2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Re: 91 907 For Sale

Post by paso750 »

It's a pity but it's not like it's your only bike ;). Hope you get well soon!!!

G.
ducinthebay
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Sport
year: 1990

Re: 91 907 For Sale

Post by ducinthebay »

Yeah, the ST4s is also for sale. I think I'll keep a pair of 750 Sports. Hard to sell them.
Phil
Duc in the Bay
1990 750 Sport x2-Rosso Blanko (900ss copy) & Nuovo Nudo (Scrambler project)
1991 907 -mostly stock
2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.