'93 907 - SOLD

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
SteveB

'93 907 - SOLD

Post by SteveB »

93 907 ie red, 15,500 miles. Modifications include carbon fiber exhaust, Ferraci chip with modified air box,vented clutch cover, 1/4 turn dzus fasteners replacing the well nuts, and a 1 year old corbin seat.

I replaced the belts, all coolant hoses, thermostat, chain and rear sprocket (up two teath) 1500 miles ago. Tires have less than 1000 miles on Pirelli diablos.

Pictures prior to the corbin seat can bee seen @ http://www.desmohio.com/coppermine/disp ... p?pos=-363.

Steve
Last edited by SteveB on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sungamma
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by sungamma »

Hi. How much are you asking for the 907 and where are you located?

Thanks,

Gary
sungamma@aol.com
303-641-6396
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

I have an interested buyer coming to look at the bike on Saturday. We have agreed to a price as long he is happy with what he sees. If this falls through, I will let you know. I am located Between Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio.

Steve
Wayfarer

Post by Wayfarer »

SteveB wrote:I have an interested buyer coming to look at the bike on Saturday. We have agreed to a price as long he is happy with what he sees. If this falls through, I will let you know. I am located Between Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio.

Steve
Hi, Steve.

I live in Cincinnati and am looking for a 907. Just out of curiosity, what price did the bike sell for? Thanks.

Tim
Apex

Post by Apex »

Tim--

I have a red 1993 907ie in Columbus, Ohio that I am giving serious thought to selling to finance another project. It has about 21,000 miles on it. It belonged to a close friend of mine for many years and when I bought it I did a bunch of work on it to make it look like it did when I first saw it over 10 years ago. Although never down, the paint had 10 years worth of wear so I had a total repaint done--everything that is red. It is a totally stock job, including all new factory decals. It is gorgeous. All new wellnuts were also used. I also put new D&D carbon slip-ons on the bike and a new Corbin seat (I have a new stock seat and one other seat as well). Several years ago at about 17,000 miles, my friend had Mark Sutton (formerly Steve Rapp's race mechanic) install FBF high compression pistons and high strength studs and Mark also ported the heads--so the bike runs very stong. I have installed belts not too many miles ago, and the oil, brake and clutch fluids and coolant are changed way more often than recommended. It also has a new Electrex RR51 regulator that I have wired directly to the battery so the bike charges great, unlike so many Pasos. I also installed an Odyssey battery last year. With the paint and all the other stuff I have over $8000 in this 907, but I am looking to get $5500 for it. Let me know if you are interested.

Jeff
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

Tim,

I sold the bike for what I paid for it a few years ago prior to doing some upgrades $4300. I was out to sell it quickly so I could get a new bike by spring. I think I could have probably gotten more for it, but I thought this was a fair price and I got a few great years of riding for the price of some upgrades and maintenance.

Steve