Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Thanks, B.

I just clicked on that little pic of the red and white Paso in the angelick post above, and it leads into a very interesting album. Well worth a look.
steele

Post by steele »

Mine has arrived too :cool: Thanks very much skins its great :D
steele

Post by steele »

Skins wrote::cool:

Thanks, B.

I just clicked on that little pic of the red and white Paso in the angelick post above, and it leads into a very interesting album. Well worth a look.
That red and white paso is Maz Kubikis dragbike ran 10.35 1/4s back in the early 90s with a rather large amount of gas he still has it very cool bike :cool:
Rogero
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by Rogero »

Two badges arrived in the Welsh Capital yesterday, one secured on my old Frank Thomas classic leather. The other is on it's way to Chester for "geoffakamike" ( newish member to this site! )

Thanks Skins - quality stuff.
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Frank Thomas gear is hard to beat. My favourite boots are a pair of Frank Thomas, almost thirty years old now. I reckon I can safely say they will never wear out.
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hey skins,
the three pins arrived a week or more ago. sorry, been busy and haven't taken the time to post. they look great. one for meanie,the ape and myself. just bought a leather coat last week. first one in over 20 yrs. schottnyc.com if interested in a jacket . melody already has her pin on her jacket and i'm gonna do the same. christian just turned 21 may 6th and she will get that for her birthday. thanks again and i plan on ordering some other stuff for gifts.
best regards ,mike and meanie
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Good stuff, Mike and Meanie! Thanks.
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Erskine - I've been remiss in posting here, I but I'm relatively sure I sent an email when mine arrived. Excellent stuff. I'm very happy with it! mrs.fasterdammit really likes it too; and I've already received a couple :thumbup: compliments from passer-by and other motorcyclists about it: "nice pin - where'd you find that?" I enjoy telling them it was hand-made by a friend of mine. :)

Really nice work, skins! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

I've just made a Silver DESMOMATIC Lapel Pin for Vickon.

I took a look at the back of my own pin to remind myself how to do it, and noticed that some corrosion had appeared on the steel of the safety pin where I had bent it to locate it in the backet on the back. I reckon the chrome plating on the spring steel had cracked where I bent it, allowing allowing the corrosion to start.

So I used a brass safety pin on Vickon's Lapel Pin, and I'd advise other owners of the Lapel Pin to replace the safety pins on the back of theirs with brass ones. It's very easy to do - all you need is a pair of wire cutters and a brass safety pin.

All the best,
Erskine
vtduc
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

pin

Post by vtduc »

still making the pins ??
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Yep, I sure am. I have eight blanks left, plus two I'm holding for Jon Slocum (just let me know when you want them, Jon)

If anyone would like one, just send payment to my Paypal account as explained in the first post of this thread.

All the best,
Erskine.
keepsdad

Post by keepsdad »

sir -

are there any more of these pins available to be purchased?

if so, i would really like to order one.

thanks,

keepsdad
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

OK! Just go to the PayPal site on the internet, and follow the instructions for making a payment (USD15) using my email address, which is shown at the bottom of my previous post here, and also near the bottom of the first post in this thread. PayPal will advise me as soon as the payment is made, then I'll make and send you the pin.
keepsdad

Post by keepsdad »

just sent you the money.

thank you so much!!

really looking forward to receiving it.
keepsdad

Post by keepsdad »

just got my pin and it is absolutely gorgeous !!!

thank you so much.
i shall wear it with great pride.