First European Paso meeting summer 2007?

Local guys get together? Post it here!
angelick

Post by angelick »

• tendriamos to put this text in the general so that everybody sees y it make a list of possible interested in the event
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

No problem, Mikel!

In English we say Paso for Paso, not step.
angelick

Post by angelick »

• good boys, like this the subject, also estaria good in France, since this also rather close Swiss Germany Italy belgica Spain Portugal Holland and are enough members of these zones to see if those European members comment something, that we are slept a greeting
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Right, Miikel, it would be good in France, although unfortunately I can't come.

But, good luck!
angelick

Post by angelick »

• with all the European members that we are in the club I ask that it happens that nobody comments nothing on the subject
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

I am only wating now, what shall happen... :thumbup:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
pasocollector

Paso Meeting

Post by pasocollector »

Hi Antti,

if you still interested, I definitely would try to join the meeting. Chances are good that I could make it, as I donot have that far to drive from southern Germany.
Kind Regards,
Hans :thumbup:
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

I have not any experience in such kind of events, so I would be happy to bring there my own "arms" to help making the meeting!!!
Happy new (meeting's) year :thumbup: !!!!!
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
angelick

Post by angelick »

• wonderful boys, to see if we can between all organize such event, you count on the aid of the members of spain, happy celebrations and a Prospero year 2007
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

I dont know yet my next summer planes(journeys,holidays, etc...), but SOON its VERY important to know, who are 100% sure, that can come to meeting!!!! That is FIRST thing, what have to know, cause very many things depend in that!

Earlier i think, that i can do some meeting in Slovakia with Ducati Slovakia peopple help(what i can get, i know.....), but then i realized, that not so many Paso guys was intrested about that meeting and i started to think use my next summer holidays here in Finland, so my mind is now in Finland summer already... Surely, if enough many Paso drivers can come to Slovakia, i can start again think that meeting there.... I dont want such meeting, that there is only 3-4 Paso drivers from Europe... Must be more!!! Wondering also such thing, that we have at least one member(Tibi, Tibor, or something like that...) from Hungary, what is VERY CLOSE to Slovakia and he havent comment anything about meeting very close to him... :confused: From South Germany is very short way to Slovakia also and one "member"(was it "Paso750"/Mr "G") havent comment this meeting yet??? :evil: I feel, that if i NEED to "kick" guys asses, then i am out of making this meeting.....

Anyway have to do something very soon, if want to make such meeting... I am in Egypt winter holidays 10.1.-29.1.07 and i can make nothing that time and maybe february is too late for me, cause then i put engine back to my ST4S and i am too hurry with all working....

Choises are in YOUR hands, dear Paso friends.... :roll:

"Finnpaso" / Antti
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by persempre907 »

WAKE UP, GUYS!!!!!!!

It isn't easy organize such meeting!
It needs a little bit of enthusiasm!
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
BMW R Nine t 2019
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

persempre907 wrote:
It isn't easy organize such meeting!
Frankie, You are right! Its very simple to come to such meeting(especially You "South European guys"), drink well and eat well there, have "a fun", maybe test some new Ducati modell and let others do all that "HARD WORK", that "OTHERs" can enjoy of they life... Its totally different to make such meeting, than come to there and "only enjoy".... But we shall see, how this goes on, but like normally, i am staying, what i write/say, so, I pray, that guys are taking my idea seriously. If not so, then better stay out of this project... As I say, need to be very hurry now, if You want me there.... I have already some very nice planes to next summer, if that Paso meeting doesnt happen... :laugh:

Anyway, i appreciate VERY MUCH just those guys, who want to help with meeting... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

From South Germany is very short way to Slovakia also and one "member"(was it "Paso750"/Mr "G") havent comment this meeting yet??? I feel, that if i NEED to "kick" guys asses, then i am out of making this meeting.....
that would be me. I`m sorry about not participating in this discussion, but I still have no bike. It`s still in rebuilding process which was started 2 years ago. I just don`t find the time. I`d like to have it back on the road this year, but I`m not sure if I`ll make it as I have so many more ideas I want to realize.

G.

(Gerhard)
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Thanks, Gerhard! :thumbup: I pray and hope, that U managed to rebuild Your Paso one day. :thumbup:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by persempre907 »

Finnpaso wrote:Thanks, Gerhard! :thumbup: I pray and hope, that U managed to rebuild Your Paso one day. :thumbup:
No, one day...
she has to be ready for the meeting :thumbup: :thumbup: !!!
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
BMW R Nine t 2019