First European Paso meeting summer 2007?

Local guys get together? Post it here!
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

First European Paso meeting summer 2007?

Post by Finnpaso »

As Topic says, is it possible, that someone is intrested, if i start to make first European Paso meeting to Slovakia summer 2007 ??? :confused:

I know quite well that Ducati importer of Slovakia and i think, they can / want help us to make such meeting in middle of Europe, Slovakia, very is marvelous mc roads and beautiful nature and most important, everybody needs to drive "little" to reach Slovakia, but nowbody needs to drive to "end of Europe". Slovakia is in middle and it is also very cheap country to do, whatever Pasoguys need to do.... I have been there many times and i can see clearly, that everything function "enough well" :cool:

I am asking this now first time, but it have been in my mind very many years...allways, when driving around Europe in my summer holidays! But if that is not intrested anybody here in Europe, then its waste of energy to plane such... ALL depends, does peopple want such, or no....

I have also one very helpful pc/internet guru in Slovakia, who can make such web address/page, where is all needeed info and You can "log in" there to be in "First European Paso meeting", cause it needs also suchkind "log in", that we know to reserve enough accomodation, etc all stuff.

This is NOT this summer job, so if something start to happen, it start next winter, not yet...

Let me know, is this "worth to do" ??? Allkind comments are welcome from Paso peopple :thumbup:

Antti, "Finnpaso"
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
angelick

Post by angelick »

como esta el tema ...del 1 concetracion paso
nosotros de spain nos apuntamos :thumbup:
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Someone translate ??? :confused:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
DuC-MaN
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by DuC-MaN »

http://babelfish.altavista.com:

as this the subject... of the 1 concetracion step we of spain scored

about soccer? :funny:
| '92 907 I.E. | '88 750 Paso under construction |
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Seems, that nowbody is interested about European Paso meeting somewhere in "middle of Europe", so i start to be out of this thing... :sad: Its little pitty.... :sad:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Antti

Angelik's post in Spanish above means:

on this subject ... about the Paso rally

we of Spain will be there
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

I understood that, but its not so nice, if ONLY those nice guys from Spain are coming... I know, plenty of Paso people in Europe, but... "ONLY" Spanish guys.... I know, they are marvelous, but that wasnt, what i wanted about Paso meeting. If make such thing, then there MUST be very many from many countries.... Seems, that i am out, cause i have to start make own plannings for next summer journeys, if that meeting cant be possible... I know very well, that Europe is quite large area and if make such meeting, then it MUST be in middle somewhere, that nowbody dont feel, that "too long way to drive to other side of Europe". Think guys that! Anyway, have to be hurry, if make such for next summer... Time is goin on all time... pitty, that only 24 hours in one day.... I only wated to help make this meeting.... Now i start to realize, why Europe have been "battlefield" for so long time.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Skins, I know, that if You live here, OR i live there, then we could make very nice Paso meeting to hole Paso "gang"... Pitty, that You live just another side of this world... :sad: Btw, some days ago very nice ducumet about New Zealand nature here from satelite tv... It would be very nice to travel to Your country one day.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

There are not as many cultural resources here as there are in some other places, Antti, but there is a lot of peace and quiet.

And you never know what you are going to come across. The other day I saw a cousin of the Paso family, an Indiana (which is something I thought I'd never see) and had a chat with the owner. I'll write more about that one day soon, I hope.
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by jcslocum »

WDW WOrld Ducati Week will be held in late June. I'm likely to be there so would love to have a Paso specific event then. I obviously can't bring my Paso on the plane but will have something eles when I'm there.

Maybe this would be a better plan?? Harry Harige (Roy) has been there with his Paso last time.

http://www.ducati.com/wdw2004/index.html
Fraser
year: 1986

Post by Fraser »

Hey Skins,

As Indianas are pretty thin on the ground in Wellington I might know the owner. Was it a rather shinny black one? If so, he also has an F3, Pantah, Cagiva Alazzurra and a wee Guzzi. He's been really bitten!

Fraser.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Yes, a very tidy shiny black one. He said he had some V2 cams in it, and it went pretty well. We were on run around the bays with about 200 other bikes last Saturday to mark the United Nations Day Against Violence to Women and Children.

Actually, I thought it was quite an attractive and interesting motorcycle, the 'chopper' look being not too extreme.

If you know him, you might know my Paso - it's Nigel Taylor's old bike.
angelick

Post by angelick »

yo personalmente me ofresco en ayudar en lo ke sea para organizar lo que haga falta . :thumbup:
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Antti, Angelik is offering to help organize the event.
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Antti,
I never read before this thread.
If I can help you, I would be happy.
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
angelick

Post by angelick »

• good, I appear I am mikel of Barcelona spain, aki in Spain we are 5 to 8 step ke we have relation between podriamos us and to organize us for being able to assistir to such event, if I have understood well gustaria to organize it to them in slovakia, my question like this the subject, ke lack to be able to us to organize such event? thanks skin s for the translation