UK Paso meeting

Local guys get together? Post it here!
gail
year: 0

Ausralia get together coming up

Post by gail »

Check out the Australian one , shes going to be a top turnout, all welcome, ...Marty
gasfireman
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by gasfireman »

The Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival is an annual street show combining Italian cars from humble Alfasuds and Fiats through to Lambo's Ferraris and supercars I never heard of let alone saw.

There is also a bike section which I have organised the last few years and its now over 130 Italian bikes. Heres a youtube vid of last year, the last minute is the best bit but it shows a ride in to the show by about 50 bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5DwvVBNzGo

Theres loads of Pictures here http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=bri ... a=N&tab=wi

Do you UK Paso owners want to use 26th April 2008 to meet up. Its a great show, its all free, its on the streets, theres loads of choice of pubs cafes, bars etc and then they have a start your engine session twice a day.
Its one hell of a noise with all those hundreds of bikes and cars and then theres my Paso. Its VERY loud.
steele

Post by steele »

Cracking idea i reckon thats what we should do :thumbup:
gasfireman

Re: UK Paso meeting

Post by gasfireman »

The organisation of the Bristol show is gathering pace.

I expect us to make at least 200 Italian bikes this year.

Lets have a good Paso turnout and I will get my marshalls to corral them together.

:D :D
steele

Post by steele »

Come on UK paso guys its only a few days away get yourselves down to BRISTOL :cool: :cool: :thumbup:
gasfireman

Post by gasfireman »

Looks like an underwhelming response. The virtual people that inherit these forums dont actually want to get out at all and have most likely checked into rehab at the thoughtof going outdoors in April.

As usual Mr Steele just you and I, we could have a UK meeting in a phone box and not fill it. incidentally one blokes coming from Switzerland on a ducati, arrived here Friday PM, then sets off home Sunday am. Apparently not much goes on in that country so they have to travel. All I can say is he deserves an award for coming that far.
englishstiv
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by englishstiv »

Steady On :banghead: - I would if I could but sadly as I work just about every Saturday and Sunday God gives me so I can enjoy the summer weekends I can't get there - I was trying to spend a week working in Hereford but St Helens was closer and saves me the £190.00 hotel bill for the week. Aswell as the bike being still in bits!!! :wacko:. Having said that I was actually going down with my Alfa 156 what ever the weather.

Enjoy it - and say hello to the Monster folk for me as there is a huge group on it's way there.
DUCATI 907ie 1992
HARLEY DAVIDSON ELECTRA GLIDE CLASSIC 1991
steele

Post by steele »

And what a great day it was although there werent to many Pasos there :,( But very well done to Gasfireman for helping organise a great event :thumbup: :thumbup:
gasfireman

Post by gasfireman »

We had just shy of 350 Italian bikes there. Paso wise there was me and Mr Steele plus a 907 that came in (anyone from here) and a white 906 that was at the other end of the show.

This show is now the biggest Italian vehicle show outside Italy.

One guy rode a Ducati 916 in from Switzerland and left early to make the 4 hour ride to the ferry in daylight. Others were there from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and the near continent. Many had come across from London, leaving ridiculously early to get there.

great to see familiar faces and time to plan next year.
Rogero

Post by Rogero »

It was my 907 ! I tried to find the riders ( no pun intended ) of the two 906's but as with last year i seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time!

Who had the early white PASO I saw from the corner of my eye in Baldwin Street...

Rogero
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
gasfireman

Post by gasfireman »

Not sure whose white paso it was. Someone said it was over there but I never got to see it. Was it the Tricolore one with Baines stickers on that was on ebay recently?

My 906 was the red one with the remains of someones kebab under it, Mr Steeles was the blue one with a puddle of oil under it.
Rogero

Post by Rogero »

As I'm over in Cardiff we should get together ?

Any suggestions etc?

If it could involve a beer even better.

Rogero
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
gasfireman

Post by gasfireman »

Rogero

We often take a Tuesday evening ride up the Wye valley from Chepstow up to the Wye Knot pub at Symonds yat where the Ducati owners get together. Good people and good pint of beer there too.

Easy return home for you from there down the dual carriageway to Coldra Interchange and the m4.
Mail me
gasfireman at blueyonder dot co dot uk
steele

Post by steele »

OIL PUDDLE indeed :mad: was but a drop :lol: you should have seen what i had to clean up at the services :oops: Was a case of steele been a little overzealous on the top up front :shock: Hey a ride up the wye valley sounds like fun to me THREE pasos yipee what ever will JR say :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rogero

Post by Rogero »

I'd love to come along and meet up.

Let me know when the next couple of meetings are and I'll make an effort to get there! I have ridden past the Wye Not quite a few times!
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.