San Francisco Bay Area Ducati Night Aug. 9th

Local guys get together? Post it here!
TuT
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

San Francisco Bay Area Ducati Night Aug. 9th

Post by TuT »

The second Monday of every month Ducati riders from all over descend upon the streets of Santana Row in San Jose, California to hang out with others who own and/or admire all things Ducati. Although riders of all makes and models are welcomed, Ducati is the make in majority.

Supposedly there were just over 100 Ducatis in attendance at the July gathering. :thumbup: Unfortunately, there was only one Paso there and as you might guess, it was my own black 907ie. :D I know there are other Paso owners in the San Francisco Bay Area who visit this site and welcome the idea of talking Paso over pizza :lick: or just another Paso showing face among the rows of newer Ducatis and the occassional odd ride that tends to show-up each month. Otherwise I can continue to feel like I have the only Paso left that actually grips the road in the area.

Anyway, come on out on Monday night and enjoy the decent food and all the motorcycle talk, meet new people, and even leave with a tech tip or two. That's Monday, August 9th, 2004 in and around Pizza Antiqua located just inside the main entrance to Santana Row at Stevens Creek Boulevard (just opposite the Valley Fair Shopping Center) where parking should be reserved for motorcycles (Hummers park elsewhere that night).

Once again, that's:

august 9th, at santana row, pizza antica, 7:30PM.

location is:
Pizza Antica
334 Santana Row, #1065
San Jose, CA 95128-2013 _
Telephone: 408.557.8373

Hope to see another Paso on the road sometime. Cheers to those who dare! :thumbup:
Ian T.
907ie (#001595)