Desmo BBQ

Local guys get together? Post it here!
higgy
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Desmo BBQ

Post by higgy »

Went to the Desmo BBQ yesterday. Jon and his crew do a great job. Lot's of bikes, people, food and very nice prizes!It is a good thing they raffled off large tank bags,Some of the guys needed them for their raffle winnings, I know my bag was stuffed to the max! Well worth the trip. Need more Paso's! I was the only Paso there and unfortunately arrived too late to take part in the bike show. Will plan better next year now that I know how to get there and won't forget to take along the camera. Make a date for next year! Info can be found here.....
http://www.desmoducati.org/index.html
Ducati,making mechanics out of riders since 1946
There's no problem so bad that a little fixing can't make it worse! : )
If it ain't broke keep fixin it till it is
88 750
90 906
92 907ie
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: Desmo BBQ

Post by jcslocum »

Hiigy,

Was nice to meet you and I'm happy to hear that you made it home OK.

We had a great time this yeas (as usual) and we raffled off so much swag my voice was getting tired from calling out the winning tickets! We'll have pics up from the event and the bike show. Some very nice rides again this year. From a mid 70's Condor, Cagiva GranCanyon, 851, fully Carbon 996 and quite a few 1098's.

I have said in the past that if we can get at least 5 Paso's to come in for the bike show we will make a Paso only division and trophy.
higgy
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Re: Desmo BBQ

Post by higgy »

Lots of positive feedback on the t shirts Jon. Everyone loves them,My son and I went to the movies yesterday and he could not believe the conversations started by complete strangers over a t shirt. Tell your wife she has a hit !
Ducati,making mechanics out of riders since 1946
There's no problem so bad that a little fixing can't make it worse! : )
If it ain't broke keep fixin it till it is
88 750
90 906
92 907ie