AMA at Sears Point (infineon)

Local guys get together? Post it here!
mike
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

AMA at Sears Point (infineon)

Post by mike »

So my next door neighbor (that rides a concours) *twisted* my arm to go to the AMA races on Sunday. It was a blast. Here are some pictures. I'm mastering the new lens/battery combination on the camera... I'm getting happier with the on-track shots. We had almost zero time in the pits so not much in the way of photos of hardware.

Pictures and link to follow within the next 5 minutes...
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

some 5 minutes.

Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Excellect, Mike. I've never before seen a tyresmoking pic quite like that last shot! Not that I know much about photographic technology and technique, but I think it's pretty good to have picked up that smoke ...
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Top shots mike, Love the Smoken' pic, really impressive & might have to be my Cool Paso/Ducati shot of the week for Background on the computer if you don't mind :roll:

THat 1990's 900ss in greenframe colours in the top shot seems to come up in photos often it looks great, do you know anything about it?

Did you ride to these races? :D

Keep up the great work :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

thanks for the props. i don't really have much hi-res for wallpapers (long story, small card) but basically to catch the tiresmoking you just gotta be watching what the riders do and pan with them and shoot shoot shoot until you get the 'money shot'.

the greenframe bike i dont know much about other than the fact it's from the bay area. it will be at laguna, ill take more pix of it. it's been that way for a long time.

check the gallery in past events.