London sprint grandprix !!saturday 24/7/04

Local guys get together? Post it here!
steele

London sprint grandprix !!saturday 24/7/04

Post by steele »

Venue is london city airport in london docklands the first competative motorcycle event within london since the closure of the crystal palace over 100 of the top uk sprinters and drag racers from the last 40 years!! The legendary john hobbs will be there as will a number of currant top drag racers top fuel, prostock and super street as well as classic bikes i will be there with the 906 which is now known in 1/4 mile circles as the GASOPASO :D ADMISSION IS £5 EVENT STARTS AT 12OCLOCK come on uk paso owners come and join me :thumbup: and all procedes goto charity :cool:
steele

Post by steele »

steele

Post by steele »

OH the start time for spectators is one oclock runs through until seven oclock in the evening :thumbup:
luis

Post by luis »

Hey! Thanks for you invite, but I'm from Portugal and I'm a 906's owner and I would like to be there but where am I is a little problem: my Paso 906 don't fly ..! Maybe next time. Have fun! :confused:
steele

Post by steele »

Well what a day after a late start a great meeting :D :D and i am really pleased to report that the GASOPASO ran its best terminal speed ever 116mph in the 1/4mile :thumbup: ET only 12.57 BUT that was with a reallly fluffed shift from 1st to 2nd which lost me over half a second !! This was 11mph up on my previous best terminal The nitrous really kicked in with the new progressive controller! was lined up for a last run which hopefully would have dropped me into the 11second bracket But there was an accident luckily the guy wasnt too badly hurt but it called a halt to the racing :thumbdown: Now you have to remember my 906 is STOCK standard pipes un opened motor only mod is no airbox and a 25HP n20 kit :D will try to post a few pics next week next meeting for the GASOPASO IS 21ST AUGUST RAF WOODBRIDGE Which is the 200mph.org JD4meeting (This is a flyers meeting ie top speed only ) 150 MPH here we come :thumbup: :D :D :
DucSoup

Post by DucSoup »

What was involved in the N2 setup? P.O. of my 750 Paso claims 130 but all I have ever seen is (near) 120 +/-. Actually, I guess that's fast enough on these highways and byways. :eek:
steele

Post by steele »

N20 is system i built up myself with a little help from my friend shaun at BIGCC RACING in england he is constantly telling me to take the bike to him to be dynoed kit started life as old NOS set up with uk supplied bottle wanst really going any were until i fitted simple delay timer now with 25hp jets she seems to be flying . Some are suggesting i may be able to up jetting to 40hp but i am very cautious dont want to blow her, engine is stock as are pipes looking to break low 11s with this set up :thumbup: