wake up,jake

Local guys get together? Post it here!
wiggs

wake up,jake

Post by wiggs »

hey jake, what are your plans for mid-ohio. can you do breakfast at hunger paynes in crestline friday morn 7:30 ish? it's easy to find,
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

Mike! I was just about to PM you when I found this hahaha

We're not leaving NY until about that time, unfortunately. We're hoping to make the hotel by 2 or 3 at the latest on Friday, then head to the event for the afternoon/evening - and of course be there all day Saturday; and possibly early Sunday too (we want to get back on the road by noon Sunday).

But howsabout breakfast on Saturday or Sunday, maybe? Crestline ... looks to be north of Lexington, eh? We're staying south of - not that that matters, half the fun of this event will be riding!

Hunger Paynes (great name!) looks like it's right on Main St. Crestline, and route 30 east to rt 314 south ought to get us to Mid-Ohio.

I'll drop you a PM, anyway, but lemme know what you think ...

Can't wait! :D
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi jake,
glad to see you woke up. i asked sandro,a brazilian engineer who's working at our plant for a year, if he would want to go to this event. he wasn't nearly as enthuastic about it untill i showed him a picture of a bike for him to ride. he may be able to go sat and i said something about leaving here @ 7 a.m. ( my plans for these events rarely go as planned).
i am planning to attend fri and sat,am lucky they are giving me sat, as my scheduled work days are sat and sun,11 a.m to 11 p.m. i have averaged 84 hrs a week since i started april 18 and am more than ready for a day or two off.
one way or another we can plan something. fork and fingers has good mexican food and great margarittas and is downtown mansfield.
more later, wiggs
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

mmm ... Mexican food and margarittas ... that works for me too ... :D

Let me know - you have my cell # (check your messages) - so be in touch, if we don't figure it out online before Friday am!
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750