1st Paso and 750 Sport Owners UK Gathering 20 - 21 Sept 2014

Local guys get together? Post it here!
englishstiv
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

1st Paso and 750 Sport Owners UK Gathering 20 - 21 Sept 2014

Post by englishstiv »

Well it is still going to happen and hopefully with your help it will be supported ??????

(19th) - 20th - 21st SEPTEMBER 2014

VENUE

The Dragons Back
Pengenffordd
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0EP
WALES

info re site here = http://www.thedragonsback.co.uk/

IT IS UP TO YOU TO SORT OUT YOUR OWN ACCOMMODATION LOCAL TO SITE.... PLEASE NOTE THEY KNOW WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE WHAT EVER THE TOTAL NUMBER FINALLY ARRIVE.

THIS SITE DOES HAVE OTHER EVENTS GOING ON AND IS ALSO A LOCAL BIKER VENUE.

To date I have 3 confirmations of arrival

Englishstiv travelling 140m and Confirmed Camping
Rogero travelling 47m and Confirmed Hotel
900streetfighter travelling ???m and Confirmed 1 day visit.

SO YOU HERE IN THE BRITISH ISLES, (UK) AND OVER THERE IN IRELAND, OR EVEN FROM EUROPE PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO COME ALONG AND JOIN US.

I HAD PLANS FOR A FEW EVENTS BUT SADLY INTEREST IN ALL HONESTY HAS BEEN "SHITE" SO WE WILL GO WITH THE FLOW ON THE DAYS. BUT A BIKE RIDE OUT AND CALENDER PHOTO SHOOT IS A DEFINITE (Speedos optional)

Free Commemorative T Shirt looks a possibility too after the weekend.

Other links previous regarding this are here

http://forums.ducatipaso.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6741

http://forums.ducatipaso.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6553
DUCATI 907ie 1992
HARLEY DAVIDSON ELECTRA GLIDE CLASSIC 1991
englishstiv
paso grand pooh-bah

Re: 1st Paso and 750 Sport Owners UK Gathering 20 - 21 Sept

Post by englishstiv »

AS OF TODAY AT 6pm the HOTEL HAS 1 ROOM AVAILABLE AND PLENTY OF CAMPING SPACE.
DUCATI 907ie 1992
englishstiv
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by englishstiv »

I will bring with me a couple of suggested "ride outs" for the weekend. The area is fantastic for motorcycling and has some of the best roads in the country. Depending upon how far people want to travel on the day (if at all) I will have long and short routes planned. There is much to see, plenty of reasonably quiet roads to enjoy and always other bikers to talk to at the various cafes and pubs dotted around the place.

Wether people want a 50 mile spin or an all day "tour" there is plenty to see and no motorways at all!

Looking forward to meeting up with fellow Paso riders and owners on 19th/20th/21st (or part thereof)....

Rogero
DUCATI 907ie 1992
Rogero

Post by Rogero »

The good news is that the gathering is taking place this weekend, the bad news is the turnout looks like being quite low but at least three 907 owners will be there and some may yet surprise us. In connection with the rideout on Saturday and to ensure we do as much as a group as possible I am going to suggest we have a photoshoot at say 10.00 am on Saturday morning. Then head to Abergavenny (which is on Keith's route back to Essex) where we can have a coffee at the Bikers cafe next to the Bus Station. The roads to the west are much more exciting than roads to the east so for those of us who might want to join the fun we will aim to leave Abergavenny at 11.30 and head on the beautiful A40 to Llandovery where the West End Cafe is situated. From there and depending on numbers the route up the A483 is a cracking ride and the town of Builth Wells offers a number of watering holes before heading back to base camp at Talgarth. In order that things can be kept as flexible as possible should anybody be thinking about joining us then please let us know my mobile number is 07802 841255.
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

I hope for you guys there will be more than 3 Paso owners and that the weather will be right. Fingers crossed.

G.