UK owners get off your arses this weekend.

Local guys get together? Post it here!
900streetfighter
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

UK owners get off your arses this weekend.

Post by 900streetfighter »

The weather is looking dry at the weekend in Lincolnshire and Norfolk after looking dodgy up til now. The Paso 2nd Gathering is almost here! Get your bikes(or cars) out and join us at The Green Man. Scamblsby nr. Cadwell from fri-sun. Tim the guv'nor has been riding our favourite model for many years and has also modified a couple. I'm looking forward to chatting to him again after a brief meeting in 2002 when we swapped some parts. If you can't make the pub how about meeting up Saturday 1-2pm.ish at Seastar Ducati on Saturday which has an open day to celebrate upgrading to Norwich Ducati Store. Plenty to drool over and maybe some bargains and freebies. The store is South of Norwich on A140. A line up of 20+year old bikes should turn a few heads.
Come on guys lets get together.
Rogero

Re: UK owners get off your arses this weekend.

Post by Rogero »

I am riding up from Cardiff on Friday afternoon leaving at 2pm and hope to be in the bar well before 8pm! Unfortunately brother in law's 907 was virtually written off last weekend by a Tesco lorry. He will be spending many months trying to make a whole 907 from the wreckage plus the other shell bike we have been using for parts for the past six years.

I am heading up M50, M5, M42, M1, A46, A158....

See you there.
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
900streetfighter

Re: UK owners get off your arses this weekend.

Post by 900streetfighter »

Update on ride out. Norwich is a pain to get to even by bike according to locals so we are probably heading for Hull.
Cheers, Keith.