Me, quests and spider!

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Me, quests and spider!

Post by Finnpaso »

Just watched, that same time: me, 10(!!!!) quests and one spider! What that means? Very many are looking something "strange" from Ducatipaso.org sites? Looking gallery, reading forum... Without sending any mails, or maybe one to be "member".... Sorry, but this is getting little strange way, like also Mailing list is going down little by little all time.... Is it good/bad idea, that forum is open only to active members? I mean, that if send one mail/year, then no active anymore.... What You guys think? :confused:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by jcslocum »

It's got be be folks just reading the site and not joining. Like all forums/lists there is a core group that supports it then the lurkers (peeping-toms) that just like to watch.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

I't good, Antti. The more guests we have, the more it means people are enjoying the site. And we have lots of good members who make lots of contributions now - nearly five times more active members than two years ago, I reckon, and the membership is growing faster all the time. Much of that is because of you and your good posts.

:cool: