Is riding a motorcycle better than sex?

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

I must say, I'm a bit disappointed that more people don't seem to be interested in this matter. And it might be nice to have a contribution from a lady member, eh? Where are you, BikerBard?

I'd certainly like to write a lot more on the topic, but I just don't have enough free time these days.

A thought has occurred to me lately, though, and that is that some aspects of the two, er, things, might be more pleasurable to some people, and other aspects more pleasurable to others.

Like the sound, for example. Everyone agrees that the sound of a Ducati is pure magic. It's different. So beautifully different. So soft, full, smooth, and deep. And with the cans I have on my girl, she sounds like heaven ..

All the same, I know which sound I like best ..
ducapaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by ducapaso »

As a matter of fact... Also GIRLS during sex can make magic sounds!!! :D :funny: :D
have a nice ride, Nicola

Black "DUKE" 751582
ex...Red "smooth" 753349 :-(
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

I must say, I'm a bit disappointed that more people don't seem to be interested in this matter.
the question probably should be "is riding a bike easier than getting laid" :D
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Hmm .. well, that could be an interesting question also.

Of course, it depends a little on what exactly you mean by 'easier'. I don't think it's really very difficult to get laid - all you have to do to get laid is hang around with the opposite sex for a while, and sooner or later it's going to happen, especially if you're nice and friendly and make it reasonably clear that's what you're after.

But getting laid can be more complicated than riding a motorcycle, because of course it involves another person, and they may have certain expectations about the matter, and you have to bear that in mind. The thing is, while you can't talk to a motorcycle (well, you can, but ..) you can talk to a person, and organise things on a mutually satisfactory basis. So, while getting laid is usually more complicated than riding a motorocycle, it might not be as complicated as it might seem to be.
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

paso750 wrote:the question probably should be "is riding a bike easier than getting laid" :D
Well that begs the question, does riding a bike make it easier to get laid? :laugh:

To follow up with, does getting laid make it easier to ride a bike? (If you ask those fellows who sold their motorcycles after getting married, I'd say quite the opposite!)
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
pikey

Post by pikey »

yes, owning a motorcyle was the best thing I ever did for my sex life. but back to the topic; riding is better. it will never tell you it has a headache and most of my girlfriends have been higher maintnance than 3 ducatis!
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

There is quite a bit more I would write on this matter, if I weren't so damn busy at the moment ... but instead, if you'll permit me, I'm simply drawing the subject your collective attention once again.

This time I'd like to suggest that while I believe it would be possible to grow tired of sex (mind you I'm not tired of it yet, and I'm 58) I personally believe it would not be possible to grow tired of motorcycling.

That's what I think. What do you think?
Fraser
year: 1986

Post by Fraser »

Skins,

As usual with this sort of discussion your level of interest is often dependent upon the make and model; of either the motorcycle or woman.

Fraser.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Hmm ... well, I 'm not so sure, Fraser.

I think to most of us, the oposite sex and motorcycles are both extremely interesting, and of course there is a wide variety from which to choose in both catagories. It may be easier to change one's 'mount' in one catagory than the other, however.

But I reckon that once a person has done a bit of riding, motorcycling could never be boring, whatever the make or model.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

pikey wrote:it will never tell you it has a headache and most of my girlfriends have been higher maintnance than 3 ducatis!
Here in Finland local women had plenty of headache earlier, but when some russian woman came here, those Fin women realized, what is going on and Fin women DONT SUFFER from headache so much anymore..... :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Good stuff, Antti!
pikey

Post by pikey »

Finnpaso wrote:
pikey wrote:it will never tell you it has a headache and most of my girlfriends have been higher maintnance than 3 ducatis!
Here in Finland local women had plenty of headache earlier, but when some russian woman came here, those Fin women realized, what is going on and Fin women DONT SUFFER from headache so much anymore..... :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
I live in the US so I may not understand the comment about russian women. but I think I get the general idea! :evil:
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

pikey, seems, that U are out of this, if U havent seen russian young women earlier.... :evil: :evil: :evil: Have to say, that i really dont know any other women, who wear sooooo sexy, as those russians... You should visit sometimes St.Petersburg and THEN You KNOW!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Btw, try to maintain more those women and less Your Ducati !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool: I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I think it's a classic. It's called 'Hunting Season'.

Ducman
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by Ducman »

picture too funny

my bike doesn't mind if I look at another motorcycle, requires less maintenance and never has a headache but I wouldn't trade the wife for the Ducati factory :thumbup: