Who is right person to be "a moderator" ???

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Who is right person to be "a moderator" ???

Post by Finnpaso »

I want small discussion about, "who is right person to be a moderator"

Is it right, that here in this Ducatipaso.org sites are such "moderators", who dont check sites enough often??? I checked just, that some moderators havent check sites for long time(or, only "sometimes"...) :evil: I dont want to say names now, but i think, such "moderator" have to look sites enough often, what is going on here, especially, they "own area forums"... This is my own opinion and i can say it here clearly and surely comments are welcome! :thumbup: Maybe some person is not delighted about my opinion, but i dont care of that at all... I think, this is something "black/white thing"! ....Like Pasos are, person Love them, or hate them, so i pray, that also moderators are REAL Pasoguys, who really takes care of these marvelous bikes! :thumbup: Btw, i am out of this moderator job, cause i am too hurry with all work :sad: :sad: ...and i have too bad english language, so...... comments now! Get this topic, as "a little bad feedback" to sites.
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by jcslocum »

Antti,

I moderate the 750 forum and it is very little work. The moderator is just there to make sure thimgs go smoothly and if not step in and stop any nonsense.

The 750 forum is by far the most active and we are such a nice and kind family that there is never any work to do. I don't know about the other moderators activity since I don't own one of the other bikes nor do I pay much attention to those forums. I focus my efforts on the 750 and will continue to give the 750 owner the best forum possible.

Do you have interest in moderating or contributing more to the site??
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Jon dear, i reallly didnt mean You in my topic !!! But someone other person, who is not visiting currently in Paso sites at all and he is marked to be "a moderator".... :evil: Sorry, but i am virgin and thiskind things are not so nice to me... Anyway, i think, there can be also "bad feedback" to these good Paso sites to be better sites.. :thumbup:

Ps, i dont want to be any "moderator" and i explaned it in my message...
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium