Record numbers on line!

Chat about anything not Paso related here
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Record numbers on line!

Post by redpaso »

Hey WOW !!! there are 6 people on this site right now, 4 guests. This equels the record set on my birthday last year! I feel honoured to be part of this occassion. :D I feel that this & the fast growing member numbers to this great site is pointing to a resurgance in PASO popularity. Like all the greats thay are only ever truly appreciated when they are dead, but we all know the PASO will live forever!!! This might be a good time to buy any Paso's we see & sit on them while they appreciate in value, :umm: what do you guys reckon?
mike
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: Record numbers on line!

Post by mike »

redpaso wrote:Hey WOW !!! there are 6 people on this site right now, 4 guests. This equels the record set on my birthday last year! I feel honoured to be part of this occassion. :D I feel that this & the fast growing member numbers to this great site is pointing to a resurgance in PASO popularity. Like all the greats thay are only ever truly appreciated when they are dead, but we all know the PASO will live forever!!! This might be a good time to buy any Paso's we see & sit on them while they appreciate in value, :umm: what do you guys reckon?
One of the reasons I keep my bike is because of the fact that the number of "good" pasos is shrinking every day. I think that our bikes are beginning to see a surge in popularity (it's the 80s revival!) and that one day they'll get the recognition they deserve!
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: Record numbers on line!

Post by fasterdammit »

mike wrote:One of the reasons I keep my bike is because of the fact that the number of "good" pasos is shrinking every day. I think that our bikes are beginning to see a surge in popularity (it's the 80s revival!) and that one day they'll get the recognition they deserve!
And even they don't, we can still enjoy 'em and everybody else can wonder what they're missing when they see 'The Owners' (us!) riding around with big S.E.G.s on their faces. ;)
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750