Five Hundred.

Chat about anything not Paso related here
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Yeah, I agree with that, it is a lot easier to monitor 1 good & busy site than half a dozen sites & it helps keep all the info together if we are all in the one place. I will still check others out but I reckon this is the pick that i have seen so far, especially when chasing info on the elusive Paso.
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Hey guys, I just became a PASOCHIST !!!!! :cool: I am pretty excited about this. I think I will celebrate tonight in the shed with a pint of Guinness & the Paso :D
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:
Well done, cuz!
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

I agree with you, Jon - there's too much banter to check out everything on the ducati.ms site, that's why I only watch the Monster forum, and occassionally scan the ST forum for Paso interest - and the Classifieds, too. There's pretty much a whole section that can be considered 'off-topic' as far as I'm concerned - that definitely gets a lot of traffic, but that's apparently part of the site's attaction for those folks.

Congrats redpasochist! ;) :thumbup:
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

redpaso wrote:Hey guys, I just became a PASOCHIST !!!!! :cool: I am pretty excited about this. I think I will celebrate tonight in the shed with a pint of Guinness & the Paso :D
Guinness :thumbdown: - can'nt ya buy decent beer in Aussie........(actually - thats right - I'd heard that you can'nt...... :roll: :roll: )
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

redpaso wrote:Thanks guys, I'll check this all out. (as soon as I get some time)

Why does my paid job always get in the way of what I want to do !! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Lols mate - don't ya just hate it when work eats into 'playtime'.... :thumbdown: There's gotta be a way round that.......
(Hmmmm - I've now become a 'lurker' - sounds dodgy I reckon.....)