CD Musical tastes are............

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Don't know mate - I'd rather picture her in lycra than a suit.......
Mind you, Aussie gave the world Olivia Newton John & she was dynamite dressed in that black outfit in Grease......... :thumbup:
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

All this talk is meaningless without pics ... !!!! :laugh:
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
ducapaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by ducapaso »

I'm quite late, and I don't matter about singer's look, but Can I answer "metallica before 1992"?
I like their sound :funny: and :mad:
Moreover I could learn english listerning their songs and translating their lirics... Italian teaching is not so good!
have a nice ride, Nicola

Black "DUKE" 751582
ex...Red "smooth" 753349 :-(
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

ducapaso wrote:I'm quite late, and I don't matter about singer's look, but Can I answer "metallica before 1992"?
"...and justice for all" <- last good album of theirs, as far as I'm concerned.

Still pretty raw, if polished up in production somewhat - and you can really hear the guitar lessons Kirk Hammett got from Joe Satriani kicking in, but still good stuff!
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
desmodave
year: 0

Post by desmodave »

Duck01 wrote:Was in the ute today, & noticed CDs from a great - great singer missing of the above list - SPRINGSTEEN!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Absolutely love Darlington County, Working on the Highway, Glory days etc etc - real neat songs!!! Same with 'The River', where he preludes it with the talk about the father & son, in relation to the Vietnam War..........just goes straight to the soul....... :thumbup: :thumbup:

While I'm talking bout 'Bruce' - there's not often that I have sympathy for Harley owners, but I certainly did at their Centenary Celebrations, when Elton-bloody-John was the singer there..... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :confused:
I'm sure there was probably politics involved - etc etc - but how would ya feel if ya'd shipped your beloved bike around the world, then rode it accross the USA to the celebrations, to find a limp-wristed Pommy singer is the 'entertainment'........
They've had 100yrs to 'think about it', & thats what they came up with?????!!!!!!
Have heard there was a heap of owners there, that were just 'gutted', (as ya would be!!!)
Would have been a perfect event for 'The Boss', I reckon....... :thumbup:
HaHa bet youd love our elton riding pillion behind eh? ha ha ha Long live gene and eddie keep all yer new stuff!
pikey

Post by pikey »

holy crap fasterdamnit! you are the only person I know, excluding myself and one of my friends, who even knows what the liquid tension experiments are! outstanding taste, my friend!!!

pikey
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Best is twanging guitars from 60s, like The Ventures, The Shadows, The Spotnicks, The Tornados, also Petula Clark have good stuff. If thinking laters, then Allman Brothers band, Steely Dan, Earth,Wind & Fire, Santana, Spyro Gyra(one of best!), Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazotti, etc, etc... Btw, ALLWAYS, when i go to garrage to play with Ducatis, i put some good stuff to CD player, cause its much more nicer to work with Ducatis with best music! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
pikey

Post by pikey »

Fela Kuti, metallica, deftones,tiger army,kyuss,Isis, the mars volta, and many others. there is a certain apocalyptica song that gets me really pumped up for a good fast twisty ride, but I dont remember the name of it,

-pikey