Hey Wiggs!

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Red - take a coupla deep breathes mate..................we can'nt 'fix' what happened 'yesterday'................
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

mankind as a whole has done and continues to do things that even the most imaginative person can't come up with. goeffrey dohmer (sorry for the spelling) comes to mind.at least he got his just rewards.
quigley down under is one of mel and I's top ten flicks. i still cheer as he does his work as tears fill my eyes.todays our anniversary (13 yrs) and we watched it when we dated. got it on dvd to enjoy and bring back old times. we watched it a few months ago and the results are still the same. maybe i'm a pussy and in my younger years that was an insult,but now i can admit my weakness with pride.
i seem to enjoy the challenge of the hours.it's not like it was 15-20 yrs ago as the body has more aches but still the will to do it is a mental high so to speak and it's legal and paying the bills. it's only week 2 of the routine so maybe i better just see how it goes b-4 i get to cocky.speaking of which it's bedtime,6:30 p.m. ha!
cheers guys and girls,
wiggs and the dogs (meanies at work)
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

very true, I just can't see how anyone could do it in the first place, yesterday, today or tomorrow! :confused:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Happy anniversary to you & your wife Wiggsy, :thumbup: I hope you have many more to come :cool:

Yeah it is funny how our mind, attitude & body soften as we journey through life. I must admit that i find I am becoming a real softy as well, I think having kids do that to you, nothing lites my fire like a smile from my kids :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hey red,
i totally agree. why do you think i spent 5 grand on a mut. i love life and couldn't see ending his,even if he is a castrated mut that we will never see a "return" on our money other than the companionship he affords.
at work they took our picture ( the newhires) and posted them on the bulletin board. i had a sweatshirt with a lab on it. the picture looked like a guy with 2 heads, one of a human with no ears (meanie says it looks like i'm running REAL fast) and the other a dog.
it isn't just the english who do terrible things. it's happened in africa and still is,happened in china and still is and it's happened in the middle east and still is ( now there's a subject i really don't want to discuss). basically,it's world wide, unfortunately. maybe we'd be better off if the alians did come and rescue us. now that's another topic off topic.
love and peace and i'm going to bed. wiggs
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

LOVE AND PEACE AND CONTRAGULATIONS, WIGGS AND MEANIE!