They say it's Allah, but really their God is Madness

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

They say it's Allah, but really their God is Madness

Post by Skins »

:sad: The madmen from the Middle East have finally struck London – this is just to let our Londoners and Brits know we are with them.

This attack on peaceful people brings these madmen another step closer to self-destruction.

Any form of madness is ultimately self-destructive. The madness of these Middle Eastern men is a hatred, born of insecurity, of society that allows people to live and think freely, especially in social and religious matters, and especially where women are allowed to live and think freely. These madmen, wrapped in their insanity, have to live in cold, dark shadows, hiding not only from us, but from their own people, because they know their own people will ultimately betray them. The have to live with the fear of self-destruction.

To me, any belief in God is a mild form of madness – but one we have to live with, of course. There are people in my family who believe in God; there are both Christians and Muslims in my family – but thankfully, no extremists or fundamentalists.

We are with you, London.
Last edited by Skins on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jose
year: 0

Post by Jose »

It is difici of dealing, the motive of doing these atrocities, Be Moslem, a Christian, Indu etc, but until a religious person understands point the right to decide the life of other one in the name of his your god, it is something that I do not understand.

Up to where they can come all that.?

Jose..