Its good to be back

Chat about anything not Paso related here
steele

Its good to be back

Post by steele »

Hello guys well i am in the new house and i have had the Busa for a couple of weeks done about 700miles on it :D It really is awesome and yes it is Butt ugly where the paso is beautiful :cool: I have entered my first speed event with the bus its the 200 mph clubs Ultimate street bike event 0n 30th/31st july and 1st august saturday dyno at big cc racing in wokingham ,sunday top speed flyers at RAF Woodbridge and then monday at santa pod drag racing ...i cant wait ... :D ooh and the bus has 181 HP at the rear wheel :cool:
KillerB
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Post by KillerB »

Nice to see you back. Best of luck on your upcoming events. Even if it's not with the GASO. :cool: 181HP you say.... :lick:

Regards, B
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Would it be possible to fit some paso bodywork to the Busa?

Enjoy the "Ultimate Street Bikes" & keep us posted, just because it sin't a Paso does not mean we are not interested :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

Steele ... I saw a busa this weekend in the CycleCat tent @ VMD - it said somthing funny on the tank - "400hp". Holy turbo. Got some pictures & will post them soon in the galleries. Wait til you see the clutch basket on this thing, nevermind the exaust and the other goodies!

I figure you're enjoying the new beastie, regardless of how it may look. Enjoy the new club too! ;)
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
lceriani
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by lceriani »

Steele,
maybe you'll enjoy these photos about an impressive Hayabusa tuning made in Italy by Robby Moto Engineering with RAM special parts: http://www.specialmag.it/html/news10702.shtml

Unfortunately the article is only in Italian, but some data are quite readable... basically they used a Turbo kit, a new reinforced swingarm + rear wheel and new steering plates.

Performance is impressive: 284 hp at 9000 rpm, with the turbo pressure limited "only" to 0.6 bar! :eek:

.... BUT....

Paso is much much much nicer! :cool:

LC