MOTOGP DUCATI

Chat about anything not Paso related here
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

MOTOGP DUCATI

Post by redpaso »

Very Nice to see Loris Capirossi have a very impressive ride at Brno last night, another lap & he might have been in the fight for the top spot. The GP5 looked good & the Bridgestones performed well. There has not been a lot to cheer about so far this season so here's hoping the questionable decision to switch to the Bridgestone rubber starts to pay off. We may even see a Ducati win before the seasons end.

It will be interesting to see if Rossi backs off & starts to play with other riders when he is World Champ (& that looks very like it will be next round as all he has to do is beat Max Biaggi :laugh: )

Now if Valentino was to come to Ducati with the Jeremy Burgess team :lick:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

I hear that! Rossi certainly is a talented rider; I would love to see an Italian take top spot on Ducati in MotoGP! If he's really looking for a challenge, maybe he ought to see what can do on native marque in the MotoGP instead of flirting with F1 ...
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

I read some rumours the other day of Sete Gibernau replacing Loris Capirossi at Ducati for next year. Apparently Loris is looking for a ride on something with Michelins & HRC have signed pedrosa to partner Nicky Hayden (Leaving Max in the hunt for a ride as well).

From what I read Sete is contracted to Telefonica & without Pedrosa they will switch all their money to Formula 1. Apparently Honda are not overly keen on sete anymore as he can't beat valentino & would only keep him as a middle order rider (i.e. he is not going to get any more of the best bits) & not on the sort of money he gets from telefonica.

Personally I hope this does nto happen as I think sete is never going to win a championship. Certianly would not want Biaggi in the red team either, he has had one to many goes at it already.

there are also strong rumours of troy Bayliss returning to the fatory Superbike team. This would be very good indeed. Probably replacing Toseland.

Has anyone heard any other whispers of who will be on the factory Ducati (MGP of SBK) for 06?
Redpaso
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

A mighty impressive ride & well deserved win for Loris & the Ducati team yesterday. Also very good to hear that mr. capirossi has signed for Ducati for 2006. That is a big relief. :thumbup:

I guess we have to wait another week to see Valentino crowned again :roll:
Redpaso