Ducati Yearbook---You can contribute!!

Chat about anything not Paso related here
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Ducati Yearbook---You can contribute!!

Post by jcslocum »

Every year Ducati puts together a yearbook about some aspect of the company. As you will read in the email below, Federico Minoli has decided that the theme of the 2005 Ducati Yearbook will be "The Community". One of the most important aspects of the Ducati Community are the clubs and Federico is expecting an enormous contribution from you all!

Please use your poetic and journalistic abilities and send us your impressions about life in the Ducati community. If you have any pictures, we would love to receive them too.

Please feel free to comment on any aspect of your life in the big Ducati Tribe. The more passion, the more quotes, the more likely you will see your words in the yearbook. A selection of the best text and photos will be published in the Yearbook.

We ask you to please send all of your input no later than the September 22. I will put a release form up on the DESMO website tonight that must be filled out and faxed to Ducati.

If you have any questions, contact me OFFLIST: desmo@desmoducati.org

Ciao,

Jon Slocum

Email From Federico Minoli:

Dear all,

The time has come again to prepare the Ducati Yearbook. This year the yearbook topic will focus on the Ducati Community, an amazing and unique group of people around the world who make Ducati what it is today.

We need your help to make the yearbook the best that it can be, and that means gathering together and sending us all of your pictures and testimonials from the Ducati Community. Accompanying the yearbook pictures, we would like to collect quotes from Ducatisti with their impressions of what it means for them to be a Ducatista and some descriptions about what they experienced as a part of the world of Ducati.

If you have photos or emails/letters from participants on any of the Community events mentioned below, please send them along. Or, if there are any people you have worked with who stand out for their passion for Ducati, please pass on their names and contact information so that we can contact them to participate in the 2005 Yearbook.

Thank you.

Federico
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Jon, I'm working flat out on my jewellery at the moment, and I have to keep doing that otherwise the mortgage cheques will start bouncing. But, listen - my very first post in the 'Aiming for the Apex' forum includes a poem which is specifically about the Ducati motorcycle, called 'Only the Air Vibrates'. I would be absolutely thrilled to have it read by a wider Ducati audience.
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by jcslocum »

I'll forward it tomorrow.

I need to to send you a realease that you can sign. You have a fax right??
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:roll:

Sorry, I don't have a fax. I have a scanner/printer, but no fax.

How about this:

I, Erskine Hewett, am happy for my written work on ducatipaso.org to be used in the Ducati Yearbook. Signed: Erskine Hewett.