DucatiPaso.org from the past

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Paul
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

DucatiPaso.org from the past

Post by Paul »

If anyone wants to see what the DucatiPaso.org site used to look like years ago, go to this web site :

http://www.archive.org/

Select the "Way back machine", enter http://ducatipaso.org and then click on the "Take me back" button.

You can choose from a range of dates over the years. The furthest back is Nov 28 1999.

Mike, you have come a long way...

Paul
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Excellent, Paul! I really enjoyed that! I especially like the transforming naked-to-faired Paso. I'd love to have a hi-res enlargement that I could use as a screen-saver. Do you think that would be possible to do?
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

oh wow! this is the 4th generation of the site. does anyone remember 'Paso World' when i had the site stored on the college webserver?

thanks for taking me back! i think i have all that stuff on cdrom somewhere :cool:
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Hey, I remember dropping in here every now & then, it was a good site then & has only improved. Well done Mike :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Paul

Post by Paul »

Skins,

These are just archives made by a server at a point in time. If you want one of the pictures in a better quality / resolution than it appears on this site you will need to see if Mike still has a backup containing it.

Which date were you looking at ?

Paul
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Well, Paul, I just went back to see if I could find the strip-tease Paso again, and no luck. I picked a couple of dates, but didn't see it, and I wasn't up to clicking on them all. The first time must have just been beginners luck. We'll have to ask Mike if he remembers where it is.

Hey Mike! Where's that strip-tease Paso? Stick it on here if you still have access to it - I'm sure everyone would love it!
Paul

Post by Paul »

Skins,

Glad to hear about the migraines. Do you know what caused them ?

Paul
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Yeah, I did learn a bit about the problem of migraine. Heredity is a strong factor, as it was in my case - Dad also suffered bad migraines, but not for as long, or as severely, as I did. On average, it tends to affect people for two to ten years, usually starting between the ages of 30 to 40, but some people get them when they're very young. Some people are said to experience wierd optical effects, but I just used to feel severe head pain and incredible drowsiness two days out of ten for fifteen years. Some attacks lasted five days. Usually, a motorcycle ride would make me feel better, if I was fit enough to climb on. Sometimes, just putting the helmet on was enough to get relief. And eating asparagus sandwiches would always help, but only for half an hour or so. Coca Cola also helped, and sometimes eating a heap of steak had a good effect. The anti-migraine medication I took every day didn't seem to work much, but a heavy dose of Voltaren (100mg supositories) if I took it in time, could stop an attack. I reckon energy has got something to do with it - for some reason, your energy is just not there when you need it, and the result is migraine. But it can come on any time at all - it can hit you in the middle of the night, when you're asleap! You wake up, and you've got migraine! Must stop now, this is not a medical site. Before I get on to my strange phobia about wasting time ...
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

I think I have the striptease picture in my archives. I will look.