Chat about anything not Paso related here
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Where are you?

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Ok. So far we’ve got melancholic me, Craig and Desmodog, The Boss, Fasterdammit’s beautiful daughter and dad, the lovely Wiggses, and I’m not sure about Steele.

But where’s Fasterdammit himself? Where’s the great Jon Slocum? Where’s Redpaso? Where’s Gerhard? Luca Ceriani has a nice presence but would look much better bigger. Where’s Paul? Where’s qldman? Where’s Finnpaso, Where’s Bikerbard? Where’s angelick?

Come on! It would be really nice to meet a few more of you before Christmas. If you don’t think you’re pretty enough – don’t worry, just smile and you’ll look great (doesn’t work for me though – I look stupid when I smile). But make it closeup if you can – the real you.

We’re got a really good group here, and believe me, it would be even better if we could do this. Make it a happier Christmas on Ducatipaso.org! Put your face on Forum Faces!

PS: If you don't know how to do it, email me.
Paul
year: 1987

Post by Paul »

OK Skins, you've worn me down. The kids got back from their holiday last night with the digital camera so I'll get them to take a few photos. I'll post the one that makes me look the least ugly.

Paul
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

Ok, ok! I haven't been holding out for any particular reason other than ... procrastination (it was my major, in college. I was top of my class. I could've gotten an honorary masters in it ... :neener: )

But I just went & grabbed a couple and hosted them somewhere, so I will get them out there right now! Not the greatest shots, because I just snagged them from a photo site - so they've been resized ... but it's a start! :D
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
qldman36
year: 0

Post by qldman36 »

:thumbdown: Sorry Erskine,here in the states we have what is called "witness Protection Program", They have recommended to me not to distribute my mug shot world wide.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Hi "Kiwi Skins", "Finnpaso" calling ! :D

Here in Finland i am doing snoworks, cause we have here just now 35cm new snow and just now -7C(good for christmas :D ), so good time to spend all time in garrage now with my "new" ST4S :thumbup: Ok, I was joking little, cause have to repair one old right side 907 main fairing for spare parts with fiberglass, so NOT so nice smelling in garrage with resins chemicals;-(

Anyway, christmas is soon, so must pick up one christmas tree from forrest this weekend :funny:

I wish everything nice to ALL Paso owners around hole world :thumbup:

Sorry, Skins, i forget topic! hahahahah.... Ill try put some fotos to gallery this winter, surely some also from me, but i need help for that surely, so U can only wait, when i have time to do that. It takes too much time and energy to keep 3 red Ducatis in very good shape all time;-( Also i have 2 boys (9 & 12 years), so they take also some time from me....
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium