Chat about anything not Paso related here
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

How Skins made me a HERO in my house

Post by jcslocum »

All,

Some of you might know that Erskine makes Sterling Silver jewelery. In an effort to find something unique for my sweetheart and our daughters, and support a fellow Paso-ista, I asked Skins to send me some pics of his work. I decided to buy (super reasonable!!) some earrings and a bracelet of his design.

These pieces are absolutely fabulous and my girls were THRILLED to get them. Barb raves about the bracelet! Her comment was "it's brilliant!"

If you are looking for some original jewelery for a special loved one, then drop Skins a line and buy a few pieces from him. You won't regret it. I guarantee it!
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

thank you so much for that completely unexpected endorsement, Jon

and an update on the solid silver Ducati Paso Lapel Pin which i will have available when we hit 1000 members: i have made a few test pieces using a press die i had made from lettering i took from the owners handbook - it's the same lettering you can see for example on the numbered plate on the top steering yoke of a 916 Senna, and other limited edition models of that period

i have designed a special clip on the back, which i call a 'Desmomatic' clip, which ensures that the Lapel Pin always sits tidy and flat when in place - because the only thing worse that a floppy lapel pin is of course valve bounce

it's all on track to be available in a few days when we hit 1000. i'll post pictures, a full description, price and purchase details, at that time, in 'Classifieds'
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Ok, I need six more members to sign up under phony usernames ... who's with me?! :laugh:

Put my name on at least one, Skins ... ;)
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
KillerB
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Post by KillerB »

Skins,

Thank you for your contribution to the overall quality of this community. I look forward to slapping a pin or two on my apparel when they are ready.

Regards, B
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hey skins,
i haven't had time to really keep up with everthing too much lately. we're so glad the pins are coming along so nicely. put us down for 2,probably 3 of them.
regards, mike and meanie
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Nice endorsement Jon & very timely as we eagerly await the 1000.
3 to go

(Skins maybe you should get a website together with your Wares for perusal & purchase. I would be keen to support other Paso.org members in their business ventures)
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

we are at 1001. where's the pins? :laugh:
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

it's made and photographed, i'm just trying to upload the pics to my pic hosting service, and having a bit of trouble. i may have find another pic hosting service. any suggestions, anyone?

mike, i'd like to post the pin offer in 'Classified' as a sticky, because it will be a long-term thing. would that be possible?
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

Skins wrote::cool:

it's made and photographed, i'm just trying to upload the pics to my pic hosting service, and having a bit of trouble. i may have find another pic hosting service. any suggestions, anyone?

mike, i'd like to post the pin offer in 'Classified' as a sticky, because it will be a long-term thing. would that be possible?
1) email me the picture
2) create your classified ad, ill sticky it

:)
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

it's already there in 'Classified' - just needs to be stuck