Chat about anything not Paso related here
Harigeharry
model: 750 Paso
year: 1990

"New" Harige Harry

Post by Harigeharry »

Hello members,

Here a posting from a "newbie". :D

I want to intruduse myself as Hairy Harry, a nickname my motorfriends use. I'm not hairy at all but thats a different story.

My real name is Roy van Gortel (very rare name but not so exited) and I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Maybee some of you already know me from the mailing list.

I have my own company and working hard to keep the numbers in black. That could be the reason why I'm not always online.

My hobby's are all Italian minded.

Exept for the Paso 750
I own a Cagiva Freccia 125
and a few Alfa Romeo's

Here is an old video of me and the Paso.
Paso750.
Hope to be able to give any good feedback!
Last edited by Harigeharry on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by jcslocum »

Welcome Roy!!!!

Jump in anytime, the waters fine.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Welcome Hairy Harry ! :thumbup: So, You are also rookie now :D That was Your first message to here, WAU!!!! Much better, that all mines! :laugh: It was nice to look again that Your Paso clip :D I have seen it long time ago and now again! NICE! Btw, i have same "problem", as You: No hairs at top and front! :funny: But i dont care and many women say, that its much more sexy, than long hairs :funny: :funny: :funny: I listen women sometimes... :thumbup:

"Finnpaso"
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
Harigeharry
year: 1990

Post by Harigeharry »

Finnpaso wrote:Welcome Hairy Harry ! :thumbup: So, You are also rookie now :D That was Your first message to here, WAU!!!! Much better, that all mines! :laugh: It was nice to look again that Your Paso clip :D I have seen it long time ago and now again! NICE! Btw, i have same "problem", as You: No hairs at top and front! :funny: But i dont care and many women say, that its much more sexy, than long hairs :funny: :funny: :funny: I listen women sometimes... :thumbup:

"Finnpaso"
Yes, I'm lucky to be married.
Because here in Amsterdam, with my haircut, I only get attention from young women or some men.

Here another old movie

Paso750