Poggipolini's NCR 1000NE

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
steele

Post by steele »

Oh i think i can change gear fast enough :cool: Had thought about air shifter may indeed have one before season ends :thumbup: She revs to the redline and a bit beyond ..you have to be careful with nitrous that you dont over rev :roll:
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:eek:

Struth! Wish I could see it.
steele

Post by steele »

Shes in the gallery skins mate and will try and repost the address of the video where she beats a zx12 kawak on the 1/4 mile :thumbup:
steele

Post by steele »

Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

yep, I had already checked out the gallery. I'm not sure if that's the right video.
steele

Post by steele »

Skins wrote:yep, I had already checked out the gallery. I'm not sure if that's the right video.
Blue paso slightly overweight rider silver zx12 :D :D :D ?
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

yep, musta been the right one.

tell ya what steele, just been for a ride on my perla bianca. its a beautiful morning here, and man, it was good. she's so smooth, pulling from nothing, around those tight bends... she just wants to go ...
steele

Post by steele »

All you need is a little NOS and she would be perfection :cool: :D
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:confused:

hmm ... well, you got me thinking, steele, although I feel a 750 Paso running like it should has enough power for me.

I saw a Harley parked in town a couple of years ago wearing a NOS kit. Is it feasible for day-to-day riding, and what's involved in the installation?
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

A Harley with silly juice. I suppose they need all the help they can get, eh? :neener:

I rode with a guy a couple times, who had a juiced HD for a while. "For a while", because one night, out for a ride, we got on one stretch of road where everybody cracked it open (for a great sweeping left hander), and he was about mid-pack. He cracked it open, then hit the 'go' button - which promptly blew the carbs off the bike. The only thing that kept it attached was the cable.

Somehow we managed to put it together enough to limp home. But that was something to see ...
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
steele

Post by steele »

Correctly set up nitrous is great :cool: set up wrong bye bye paso :toofar: