CLUB PASO OZ/NZ ????

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

CLUB PASO OZ/NZ ????

Post by redpaso »

HEy Guys, Especcially those that live in Australia or New Zealand & share the PAso PAssion. After much discussion the possability of a PASO club for OZ & NZ has been suggested, How many of us Southern PAso-files are there & who would be interested in creating a club to swap stories & spares of all things Paso!! Maybe even build to a PASO gathering, wouldn't that be a sight to behold. Let us know that you are there & interested & we will see what we can organise.

PASO DOMINATION!!!
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:confused:

Well, cuz, I have personally met only one other owner here in Wellington on one occasion, about a year ago - that was daza, one of our members, and I've seen only two Pasos on the road, over about six years.

Going by adds I've seen of Pasos for private sale around the country over the last few years, I'd be surprised if there were more than 20 in the country, and there may be half that number, or less. I haven't checked through the site membership, but I think there may be four or five here, including a couple who haven't given their location. I'd suggest you send messages to those you can find located in NZ (I haven't looked for cousins other than youself) and in Oz and see what they reckon.
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Gee Skins - calling a Aussie a cousin - thats BIG............. :roll: :roll:
On a serious note, there seems to be 'a few' around over here - I always watch out in the ads etc as well. Have spoken to 4 other owners of them................mind you - my eyes tend to 'glaze over' whenever I see another one....... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Theres a blue 750 locally, as well as a red 750.