Finn Mika Kallio next year to Moto GP Ducati

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Finn Mika Kallio next year to Moto GP Ducati

Post by Finnpaso »

Seems, that our big hero Mika Kallio("next Jarno Saarinen?") drives next year in Moto GP class in Ducati satelite team with Canepa(Ducati test driver). Gibernau drives private team Ducati and main team drivers will be Stoner and Hayden. Officially Mika's (1+1 year) deal will be signed before Valencia race, but everybody knows, that Mika drives Ducati next season, so its not anymore any "secret".... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Seems, that Red Bull will be Mikas Ducati satelite teams main sponsor next year....(not officially yet)

Everybody is waiting again nice "fighting" between Mika and Casey, like they had when they were in same KTM team... KTM stop 250cc team after this year and 250cc class dies soon.... KTM concentrates to 125cc class next.

FINN driver in Ducati Moto GP!!!!!! This is very nice :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: Finn Mika Kallio next year to Moto GP Ducati

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Yes, very nice! Congratulations!

These days New Zealand does better in MotoX than in MotoGP.
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Hey Skins don't forget that you Kiwi's still do pretty well at the TT & as Irish Road racing would have to be the ultimate 2 wheel sport I reckon that makes up for none of you in the MotoGP. Hey you can always claim Casey Stoner as one of yours, you know we would claim him an Aussie if he came from NZ. I read last week that Shaun Harris has confirmed his return for TT09 after his bag crash on 07, it will be great to see him return :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
gail

Post by gail »

Having a Finn at the Gp will be tops, as you say, now beween Finn and Aussie we will have some good competition, if we have time to stop chasing Valentino and sometimes I think Pedrosa. The 250s are better bike for infighting and good entertainment..sometimes too!.............Marty
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

I confirm You... I pray, that we shall see great racing next year in Moto Gp series. I think, that Valentino stop racing after one year, cause he have won everything from there already. He is onekind "Shumacher of motorbikes". He wins, no matter, what brand he drives! Can You imagine, what have been happen, if he have driven Ducati ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: There are coming new drivers from other classes to Moto Gp, so older guys have to stop....

Anyway i pray, that Mika have better future, than Jarno Saarinen had..... as everybody knows, he died in accident in Monza 1973 with Pasolini.... :,(

Mika have sayed now here, that its time to show Finn possibilities in Moto Gp next year and i pray also, that he get good bike from Ducati.... He is as "cold" as Kimi Räikkönen! :lol:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Mika starts testing Ducati tomorrow!!!(2 days testing in Valencia after todays race) :thumbup: Ducati have told today, that they give 100% same support to all 5 Moto GP bikes next year, so that is very good news from factory.... Btw, Mika told before todays race, that " all, or nothing" in this last race to KTM... so it was nothing this time (tires went totally out).... Many Moto GP bosses have told, that Mika have great future in Moto GP series.... Mika have to learn many things, but he is VERY MOTIVATED now... we shall see..... :) Anyway Ducati is difficult bike to drive, but Ducati make new construction for next year, like CF in frame and Stoner and Hayden test that version tomorrow. Gibernau gan give plenty of "knowing" to younger Ducati drivers,if he want... Hayden is very big question mark, cause he have driven "easy honda" so long...
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
gail

Post by gail »

I think you are right with Hayden , but to be able to win at least one "year" must mean something on ability, this will be one of the best (next year ) that we will see , Can we keep Valentino down for a minute and watch some fun?
Look forward to a Ducati Season,(we hope)!!!!!!!!.............Marty