Paso Magazine articles

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Paso Magazine articles

Post by redpaso »

While looking through my boxes of old bike mags in the shed onthe weekend (I was looking for Issue 9 of streetbike because Duck said there was a good article on "the worlds fastest Paso". I have not found this issue yet but just about every other issue of the Mag) I came across a box from the late 80's that had a few articles & road tests on Paso's. Most are the 907 but a few are 906 & one was even 750. I still have a few boxes to peruse yet (it takes time when you start reading every page of every mag). When I have them all together I will scan & upload for all to read what the Aussie press though t of the paso range & its evolution. It is very interesting reading, It was a bike that appears to have been universally loved in all fascets (even the 16 inch rims until teh 907 was introduced). I will get them up soon. (Still looking for Issue 9 of Streetbike & wont stop till I find it or Duck gets it up here first). Anyone else got any articles to share with us? :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

Awesome! That's very cool of you Red. I'd love to see that stuff. I found a book compiling a couple years' worth of articles from one mag (Motocyclists, maybe?) - which covers quite a bit. I see it on ebay (which is where I got mine) once in a while for about $10-20 USD. It was printed by the magazine, so it's nothing that can be found by a normal ISBN (10 digit book number) search, unfortunately. I've read it through, but I can't remember everything it covered - if I had a scanner available, I'd do the same.

hm ... maybe this is all the inspiration I need to go buy one ... ;)

Can't wait to see though - greatly appreciated!
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

gerhard sent me a whole bunch of articles, quite a few of which i still haven't set up in the downloads section yet... before you scan, let me know what you got to ensure that you're not sending me something i already have! :evil:
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

By the way - here's that nbook I mentioned ...

(I just found this post after I put up the other one ... )
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Thanks, I went there but could not all the info came up, no info or pictures just price :confused:

I checked out the new download stuff & there are some great articles on our beloved Paso There, good stuff :thumbup: They were certianly a well recieved motorcycle.
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"