To loose one's temper...

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
DuC-MaN
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

To loose one's temper...

Post by DuC-MaN »

Now I know why the Paso has two bulbs for the tail light...

It takes ages to get the plastic housing of without breaking it in pieces...:mad:
After taking a deep breath I finally got it off... it looks like those black pieces which separate the orange and red (euro tail light) are the cause of my struggle... Maybe I should glue those things to the housing...

Haven't tried to get to the headlight yet, i saw that the previous owner (or dealer) has tie-rapped all wiring in front of the space where you should try to get the bulb out of the housing... :toofar:

Be prepared! :thumbup:
| '92 907 I.E. | '88 750 Paso under construction |
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Have done the headlight bulb on mine recently. So long as you have the fingers of a under-fed concert pianoist - you'll have no problems..................
Or - if you're like me - it'll involve lots of swearing...........
DucSoup

Post by DucSoup »

I had no problem replacing mine. Now that I have the body panels off and can see what is up in there I think maybe I was just lucky. Not a whole lot of room. If you have the time, take off the right side panels and you will at least be able to see where your hands are going - that should help some.
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Had to replace mine on a garage forecourt, so only took the top fairing off................. :thumbdown: