Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Hey Wiggs!

Post by Skins »

:cool:

(Hi Melody)

I was just wondering how Christian is recovering from her 'getoff', and also how much longer till we hear the tap-tap-tapping of new desmo gear in the Wiggs household?
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi skins,
christian is doing great, thanks for asking. we're looking for a bike for her in kansas right now. was a '04 750 breva (guzzi) on ebay but was gone when i got home 2-day. also looking at 620 and 750 monsters but should really focus on a bike she has a dealer for locally, that narrows the search to honda and yamaha.
i've talked to the honda dealer and the yammy guy twice. i think a 650 v-star may be the best of those two brands and am leaning that way. a new bike with no issues to deal with but just ride, learn and enjoy is what i would like for her. seems riding with me i can't protect her like i thought,obviously,since she went down while in my care so maybe she needs to ride and on a new bike may be the best bet at this stage.
it looks like sometime next year for 1000 gt duke. don't know if that means spring,summer or fall but am told the replica and sport are ahead of schedule but will wait and see.
if interested, go to ducati.com , click on the sport classics then enter sportclassic then myducati to get into the reserved for sport classic owners section for a behind the scenes look at development.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Thanks, wiggs. And don't be silly. Of course you can protect her! Even if you're not perfect, like me. Er, I don't mean perfect like me, I mean imperfect, like me ... you know what I mean.