Cross-post for congratulations!

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Cross-post for congratulations!

Post by fasterdammit »

Inspired by the Classic Bike thread in the 750 forum - I went out and picked up the November issue of Classic Bike, and lo & behold, they list just three clubs in the article, which generally covers Ducatis from 1979 to the present: the UK Monster Owners forum, the Ducati Owners Club of Great Britain ... and the Paso owners forum - This site!

So - congratulations again Mike, and everyone - on being recognized in this publication. :) Pretty cool!
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

i used to subscribe to classic bike in the late 70's and 80's. while working in the north sea i would buy a copy of it even tho i had one waiting at home. i would also buy any motorcycle rag they had when in port even if it was in another language and still have most issues today.
wish i could find a copy at our news stand but unfortunately living in the sticks it's just not available. maybe i should just bite the bullet and subscribe again.
anyway, congrat's mike for making this list world reknowned. it feels kinda wierd to be apart of such a small band that's recogonized the world over. wierd but very good.
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Wiggs - I picked it up at a Barnes & Noble, if that helps ... ? I'm sure not every B&N is going to carry every title, but ya never know ...
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Re: Cross-post for congratulations!

Post by mike »

fasterdammit wrote:Inspired by the Classic Bike thread in the 750 forum - I went out and picked up the November issue of Classic Bike, and lo & behold, they list just three clubs in the article, which generally covers Ducatis from 1979 to the present: the UK Monster Owners forum, the Ducati Owners Club of Great Britain ... and the Paso owners forum - This site!

So - congratulations again Mike, and everyone - on being recognized in this publication. :) Pretty cool!
Woah no kidding?!?!?!? SWEET!
I need to drop them a line. Is there an email address?
Can someone scan the page that has the reference?

*happy dance*
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

I'll look it up this weekend and get it to you. I keep forgetting to bring the mag in to scan, but I'll make a note to bring it in Monday and hook you up.

Jake
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750