Forza Italia(n design)!

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
DuC-MaN
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Forza Italia(n design)!

Post by DuC-MaN »

I really needed to go for a ride today... I hadn't ridden my 907ie for a couple of weeks or so...

It was a really sunny day today, 22º C, not much traffic, riding on a 3-lane-freeway at an almost :D legal speed. I was being alert and looking in the mirrors a lot, for - erm, well you know - police-cars...

At one moment I looked in those tiny mirrors again, I noticed a black sports-car approach, slowly but steadily... it was low and wide... why the *** are those round Paso mirrors so small and unuseable... Was that a silver horse I saw on the front? Well, I just let him overhaul and I will see...
I was thinking in myself - I really should look for a bar-end mirror and find a way to attach it on those solid Paso bar-ends -... Hey, where the *** was that car anyways? It hadn't passed me yet... I took a look over my shoulder...... :toofar: He had slowed down (we were doing 130 km/u now) and was checking out my black 907ie! :cool: Of course I was now admiring his Ferrari, also beautifully shiny black, targa top, straight lines, not too curvy (I guess it was a late 80's or early 90's model). I waved my hand (with a small gesture, it still was a car...) The grey-headed guy smiled, waved back and took off again... at a reasonably normal speed (even Ferrari drivers want to keep there drivers-license... :D)

Well this Italian encounter made my day!
| '92 907 I.E. | '88 750 Paso under construction |