What is it about Paso owners?

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

See what sort of intellectual & stimulating conversation you get from Paso owners & that is exactly what it is about paso Owners. we are like our machines of choice, unique & a level above all others. the pinnacle of our society :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
mike
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: What is it about Paso owners?

Post by mike »

fasterdammit wrote:Besides being Paso owners, that is? Why do we 'get it' and other don't? And what other things fall into that category - meaning what other windmills do we collectively like to tilt at? I bring it up because of wiggs' recent MG comment (being an ex-MG owner myself), and my discussion with Duck01 regarding old Land Cruisers. Besides my father, there aren't a lot of MG owners that I dealt with; even fewer besides those in the internet communities have this same soft spot for old Land Cruisers. And certainly none of my peers in the immiediate vicinity. They all thought I was nuts - first for buying the Land Cruiser, then the MG - even the Paso. And as much as they like the Paso, even the motorcyclists wouldn't own one.

So ... what is it? I'm O-neg, is that it? :neener:
ex MG owner here too... had a '60 frogeye, a '72 midget, and a beautifully restored '73 B.

we *do* "get it"