By The Duck: 'The Paso Chill Pill'

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

By The Duck: 'The Paso Chill Pill'

Post by Skins »

I live waaaaay out in the country - bout 50mins from nearest big town. Theres a mulitude of cool roads between here & there to choose from when going to town, or else heaps of local roads here that are great to 'go for a scratch along'........ :thumbup: :thumbup:
As such, my rides tend to be governed by how much fuels in the tank, when 'just going for a ride' - main roads have heaps of radar cars..... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :neener: :neener: - back roads tend to have slow travelling farmers, & wandering stock.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: , but no radar...... :evil: :evil: :D
Decisions - decisions!!! (But gotta admit I try & avoid gravel roads at all costs - not nice to ride on 16' wheels, & hard on the paint!! :sad: :sad: )

And maybe - just maybe - the reason the rides are so great, & time does'nt matter, is something to do with when you're on the bike - no other bast#rd can annoy ya!!!
No faxs - no phone calls - no computer giving ya brain-damage - no conversation - is just you, the bike, & 'happy thoughts/places'!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love 'that', & wish I could get on the bike more often. Paso sits there going 'C'mon- c'mon' seductively from the corner of my office........
(Bike riding is a great 'chill-pill', from life/stress.)
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Best I could do, Duck. I reckon it looks good, though, especially with my picture next to it.
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Thats fine Skins - good on ya mate!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Indeed it is Skins ... sometimes the best conversation is what our Pasos whisper to us above the din of the wind ...

Those roads are callin' to me now, too ... ! :D :thumbup:
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

personally I take the gamble with the wildlife over teh boredom of mainroads any day, but it is good to have choices :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

i kinda enjoy it when riding and catch myself singing and foot bouncing on the footpeg. i know it sounds REAL good even tho i can't really hear it and thankfully no one else can either.