My Favourite Racer

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

My Favourite Racer

Post by Skins »

:cool:

MY FAVOURITE RACER

My favourite racer is virtually unkown in the motorcycling world. He's not especially fast, but he does ride with real style. He would undoubtedly be much faster on faster machinery, but the machinery he does ride has ... real style. He almost never loses a race! Sometimes he races against Hailwood, and Agostini! But only in his imagination, and with the unbeatable advantage of his favourite tracks. Almost always, he is racing only against Father Time - racing to finish this race, and then start another, and then another, and then as many more as he can before the final chequered flag. A race which is won as soon as it is started. My favourite racer is ... me.
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Cheerio, Skins :thumbup: you've probably just nailed all of our favorite racers with that one, so eslante! for being the first one to come right out and say so!
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Well, faster, I just couldn't stop myself, and I figured there might be a few more who feel like that too. So I wrote it as well as I could and put it here so that the more conventional discussion hopefully could continue in Idle Noise. Because it is a valid one - I just don't know enough to contribute to it.
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Skins!!!
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

well said brother Skins :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"