Ducati Sounds to Download (Paso's too)

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Ducati Sounds to Download (Paso's too)

Post by redpaso »

Hey Guys, here is a link to the Ducati sounds that I have on CD "DUCATI PASSION" from the Ducati club of the Netherlands.

There are some great Ducati notes here that you can download. :lick: Both the 750 & 907 get a go here, I would also recommend the Mike Hailwood Replica with NCR exhausts. This track used to be on my phone answering machine message. :cool:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~desmo/downloads/downloads_nl.html

I wil also add this to the links page.
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Paul
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Post by Paul »

Red,

I got some strange looks in the office when I started playing these...

Paul
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

That's AWESOME! Thanks for posting that link, red! I probably got the same puzzled glances Paul got ... but they just turned into eye rolls, since my desk is already littered w/ bikes as it is ... :)
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

I gotta record my bike... the Staintunes are sooo nice.
Maybe an in-tunnel flyby?

:laugh:
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

mike wrote:I gotta record my bike... the Staintunes are sooo nice.

That'd rule! Still have both bikes? Get somebody to run with you ... that'd make for some nice sound!
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

In my office people are used to the sound of Ducati going by as I have a sound clip of Bayliss & Xaus on the 998's going down the straight as my Email alert. It is always funny to watch new clients looking puzzled around my office when they hear it. :laugh:

Mike, if you can record the Paso that would be fantastic, especially in a tunnel. I remember a few years ago riding through Sydney Harbour Tunnel on my K100RS while following my brother on his MHR900 both with Staintunes! :eek: The sound was incredible, I still smile when I think of it :D If you can please do & soon so we can spread that Paso/Staintune magic :lick:
Redpaso
Paul

Post by Paul »

fasterdammit wrote:I probably got the same puzzled glances Paul got ... but they just turned into eye rolls, since my desk is already littered w/ bikes as it is ... :)
Faster,

I have a couple of things in my office too...

http://paulhollick.bravehost.com/my_office.html

(I took the pictures using my cellphone so they are not large and the quality is not wonderful).

Paul
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Holy *&%$ Paul!!!!!!

Ok, I bow before the ultimate corporate shrine. I'm not worthy I'm not worthy I'm not worthy

WOW. Wow. I've got a single Ducati poster behind me and five Maisto/Minichamps bikes on my desk. There's a lot more at home, but nothing like you've got going on at work! Wow! That rules. Love the Paso posters. Wow, how many bikes do you have in that cabinet? And what is that HUGE bike (in the box) up top? I don't think I've seen anything that big.

Good thing the mrs. hasn't seen this ... I'd be getting the hands-on-the-hips-tapping-foot-oh-no-you-don't-either look. At least I have "daddy's room" ... I'll have to get some pics.

Man, Paul, that's just awesome. :thumbup:
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
steele

Post by steele »

You aint heard nutthing till you hear a paso on nos .................. :D
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

fasterdammit wrote:
mike wrote:I gotta record my bike... the Staintunes are sooo nice.

That'd rule! Still have both bikes? Get somebody to run with you ... that'd make for some nice sound!
Funny you should ask that. I sold the '87 last week. Got a pretty fair deal for a bike that wouldn't start. Sold it to the service manager at a local shop. He's been looking for a clean bike, so it went to a good home with someone who's got the time/place/knowhow to get her on the road again. Maybe it'll go on display in the showroom, I don't know. I'm thrilled though because I got to build a bike with all the stuff I wanted... staintunes (and a pair of the open Limited cans, too), carbon rear fender, euro tail, full 1987 bodywork/triple-tree/grab rail with great paint, mint wheels, low miles, new tires, sorted weber, no pollution control equipment, unbroken stock mirrors, '88 underpinnings (late heads, digiplex), everything. I put together a really good one that should go for a long time. The only things I didn't do is swap the clock (the old bike's clock WORKED heh) and the 15/40 sprocket setup. I ended up with 2 corbins (one gunfighter, one dual) and a decent stock saddle, too. Now to get the ohlins rebuilt...
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

WOW Paul, that is a very impressive office. Is that you in the Paso Picture? I have 9 maisto Bikes, Troy Bayliss (GP Ducati) Poster, Bayliss 998 SBk Model, Joey Dunlop Poster, Renzo Pasolini Print& a few Paso & other Classic Ducatis & though t I was doing well but you have put us al to shame That is a very impressive Office Collection. I think I have a pretty impressive collection @ home though, I will try & get some pics. :thumbup:

Steele, Can you record the Gasopaso for us? :lick:

Mike, that sounds like you have yourself one impressive Paso there, are you interested in selling any seats? :D
Redpaso
Paul

Post by Paul »

Faster / Red,

Thanks for the "hero worship". I just thought I was a sad git...

The big model is a 1:6 Scale Die-cast 998 that I bought myself for Christmas. You can't rely on the kids to get it right... It cost me R169 which is $26 US or $38 Oz.

Next to this are six 1:32 "Museo Ducati" models (900SS, 750 Sport, 750 Imola, 750 F1, MHR and 851). These cost R15 each ($2.30 US or $3.30 Oz). I had a tip-off from my son that the pharmacy at the local hospital has another six in the series. I think I will try the "scenic" way home this afternoon.

The Paso on the track is me at a Superbike School day at Kyalami last May. I was the slowest guy on the slowest bike. Most people were lapping me every five laps or so. But I am sure I enjoyed it more than them...

The original brochure and poster I got from eBay, and the set of Ducati cigarette cards come from a collector at a local flea market.

As far as the bikes in the cabinet go, I currently have 84. This is from the Mega Bikes subscription series. Each of the three sections of the cabinet takes 30 bikes, and the original subscription was for 60. I had to have an additional cabinet made when they increased it to 90. I heard a month ago that there are another 17 after this series is finished. I guess I am going to have to get another cabinet on the other wall. I used to have them all lined up on the dressing table at home but when the wife would get upset with me she would throw something at them, and knock them all down.

I have uploaded additional close-ups of the Museo and 1:6 scale models to the My_Office page.

Paul
(extremely sad git in the making)
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

Paul wrote:Faster / Red,

Thanks for the "hero worship". I just thought I was a sad git...

The big model is a 1:6 Scale Die-cast 998 that I bought myself for Christmas. You can't rely on the kids to get it right... It cost me R169 which is $26 US or $38 Oz.

Next to this are six 1:32 "Museo Ducati" models (900SS, 750 Sport, 750 Imola, 750 F1, MHR and 851). These cost R15 each ($2.30 US or $3.30 Oz). I had a tip-off from my son that the pharmacy at the local hospital has another six in the series. I think I will try the "scenic" way home this afternoon.

The Paso on the track is me at a Superbike School day at Kyalami last May. I was the slowest guy on the slowest bike. Most people were lapping me every five laps or so. But I am sure I enjoyed it more than them...

The original brochure and poster I got from eBay, and the set of Ducati cigarette cards come from a collector at a local flea market.

As far as the bikes in the cabinet go, I currently have 84. This is from the Mega Bikes subscription series. Each of the three sections of the cabinet takes 30 bikes, and the original subscription was for 60. I had to have an additional cabinet made when they increased it to 90. I heard a month ago that there are another 17 after this series is finished. I guess I am going to have to get another cabinet on the other wall. I used to have them all lined up on the dressing table at home but when the wife would get upset with me she would throw something at them, and knock them all down.

I have uploaded additional close-ups of the Museo and 1:6 scale models to the My_Office page.

Paul
(extremely sad git in the making)
I have the Museo collection... they're really nice.

I should show some of my diecast. I have some neat older ferrari stuff too. Maybe we need a mobilia thread?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Mike,

How many are in the Museo collection ?

Paul
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »