Heading for the track

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Heading for the track

Post by fasterdammit »

Ok, I'll admit the title is misleading, but it's technically true ... I'm heading for Indianapolis next weekend on the Paso, and we got parade lap passes, so I'll be taking old blue on the MotoGP course either Friday or Monday. Can't wait! Planning to hang the video camera off one of the fork lowers to get a tire's eye view of the circuit.

Unfortunately, it won't have the same lean angles (much less speed) as the guys who ride it the day before. ;) "Maximum speed limit 30mph" ... yeah ok. :lol:
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Re: Heading for the track

Post by persempre907 »

fasterdammit wrote:Ok, I'll admit the title is misleading, but it's technically true ... I'm heading for Indianapolis next weekend on the Paso, and we got parade lap passes, so I'll be taking old blue on the MotoGP course either Friday or Monday. Can't wait! Planning to hang the video camera off one of the fork lowers to get a tire's eye view of the circuit.

Unfortunately, it won't have the same lean angles (much less speed) as the guys who ride it the day before. ;) "Maximum speed limit 30mph" ... yeah ok. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019