Australian National Ducati Clubs Rally ;2,3,4 March 2012

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
blazing928
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Australian National Ducati Clubs Rally ;2,3,4 March 2012

Post by blazing928 »

I'm going, any other OZ riders?

I am riding up and straight back as I have a MTB event, Bike Buller the following weekend

DOCV is doing a ride up and then continues for another week for thier annual mini turismo. www.docv.org,

Nigel, melbourne

==========================================================

NDCR National Ducat' Clubs Rally 2nd 3rd, 4th March 2012 Calling riders of ALL Italian marques!! Come and join us at the 2012 National Ducat' Clubs Rally in Jindabyne NSW.

Please register with Canberra District Ducati Club now

NDCR 2012 Registration $20

Great rides arranged for Saturday.

Accommodation will be at "The Station" in Jindabyne: Motel style multi share rooms with TV, tea and coffee, bar fridge. Brekky is a full cooked breakfast.

Accommodation from $39 per person per night or $59 per person with breakfast

Gourmet BBQ Dinner Friday night ($30pp) and Buffet Dinner Saturday night ($30pp)

The band the Sly Dogs will be playing on Saturday night.

Raffles and trade displays etc.

For details and registration go to
http://www.cddc.org.au/ndcr2012registration.htm

for further info contact
Doc Rutherford
president@cddc.org.au This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Hosted by the Canberra District Ducat' Club, you'll get to ride some of the most scenic and fun roads around the Snowy Mountains. The venue is the Station Resort in Jindabyne (www.thestation.net.au) which is offering various styles of accommodation from motel style multi-share, through to self contained rooms. Gourmet BBQ dinner on Friday night and a sumptuous banquet dinner for Saturday night is planned with some light entertainment thrown in. Registration and other details will follow shortly, but lock these dates in your diaries and come and join other likeminded Italian motorcycle admirers for some fun. NDCR National Ducat' Clubs Rally 2nd 3rd, 4th March 2012 Calling riders of ALL Italian marques!! Come and join us at the 2012 National Ducat' Clubs Rally in Jindabyne NSW. Hosted by the Canberra District Ducat' Club, you'll get to ride some of the most scenic and fun roads around the Snowy Mountains. The venue is the Station Resort in Jindabyne (www.thestation.net.au) which is offering various styles of accommodation from motel style multi-share, through to self contained rooms. Gourmet BBQ dinner on Friday night and a sumptuous banquet dinner for Saturday night is planned with some light entertainment thrown in. Registration and other details will follow shortly, but lock these dates in your diaries and come and join other likeminded Italian motorcycle admirers for some fun.
Nigel

91 907IE - full restoration
91 907IE Red, Wilbers, Staintune Conti, Corbin,
MPL Slipper,Ceramic exhaust

Lambretta LI150 S3
87 928S4

http://www.paolopirozzi.com/it/ - around the world on a Multistrada

907, its not a bike , its a cult
Jaffa
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Re: Australian National Ducati Clubs Rally ;2,3,4 March 2012

Post by Jaffa »

I will be trying to get some time to head up on one day only Nigel, the roads up there are something to behold.

While the 907 would be nice, the MHR will be better on those roads....

Enjoy.
Jaffa
'91 907ie (RED)
'78 900 Darmah (RED) (now BLACK and lookin' goooooood)
'82 900 Mike Hailwood Replica