"juhannustime in Finland"

Chat about anything not Paso related here
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

"juhannustime in Finland"

Post by Finnpaso »

It very soon "Juhannus" here in Finland :D Its (HARD)midsummer party time along all those "thousands of lakes in Finland. Everybody want to go to they summer cottages to heat Sauna and take Koskenkorva :laugh: Weather forecast looks great now: sunny for hole next 5 days and enough warm (22-23C), no wind, etc..... Plenty of food in berbecue :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Its just that time here, when we dont have night "at all"(so lightfull hole night), so its hard to celebrate next 3-4 days/nights, especially to me, cause i have come back to home just from Karelia / Russia journey, where i managed to sleep every night about 4 hours only.... too much very pretty girls hanging around everywhere.... :funny: :funny: :funny:

I wish to everybody nice weekend :D :D :D :D :D
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Some day, I have to come there to see the bright nights.
I think it has to be a wonderful thing :thumbup: .
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
Fraser
model: 750 Paso
year: 1986

Post by Fraser »

Antti,

At our end of the world it is our shortest day (longest night) and the weather is crap. A very cold southerly (straight from Antarctic) with plenty of snow for the mountains.
Be careful with that Koskenkorva and don't drown in the lake.

Fraser.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Hello my good friends, ill be back from summer cottage. :thumbup: Water was warm to swim, about +22C, what feels very fresh, but there can be long time. Sauna was hot and i heated it every day 2 times, one in the morning and second time in the evening.... :D My family and people around me know, that i am good cooker, so they wanted me to make allkind of meals and they were satisfied, what they get... :laugh: We had allking of good drinking things, so everybody drinked also quite alot.... :funny: I have still some small hangover, but not so bad luckily. Tomorrow ahve to go to work, so must clear mind now..... :sad: Anyway juhanustime was great to my close friends and also to me. You guys have to come to Finland some summer to see that very lightfull time, what is JUST now here. Fraser, U live just in othere side of world, so we have just different seasons just now, but U have been in Finland, so then U know.... I also want to visit some year New Zeland, cause i have seen some fotos from there and its marvelous nature also there... :thumbup:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium