907IE Radiator Hoses

discussions specific to the 907IE
paulmozzi
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993

Re: 907IE Radiator Hoses

Post by paulmozzi »

This is great news. I should have the money to order a kit next week. Thank you to Bruce, and everyone that helped in making the hose kit a reality!
Warm regards, Paul :beer:
a330us
year: 1993

Post by a330us »

I just ordered my second set of hoses for my 907's and the 10% off and free shipping to the US makes it all a little more affordable. Since I was one of the original ones to order and paid the full pop I'd like to add that Bruce did refund my discount and shipping on the original set so nice to see that people stand behind their words and in a timely manner. Now we just have to get something in the works for the 906 :thumbup: Regards Arch.
Bruce-Samco
model: other
year: 1999

Post by Bruce-Samco »

Hi All,

We have now added the new Ducati 907ie kit to our UK & Europe website for non-US residents to purchase, link can be found here:- http://racebikebitz.com/Ducati-907ie-Pa ... g-Hose-Kit

UK price is £295.14 GBP incl VAT or €419.94 Euros incl Tax - The Discount code PASO10 to get 10% discount and free shipping is still active if anybody wishes to place their order - The first set will be off the tooling very soon now.

Regards

Bruce
Racebikebitz
Samco Sport Silicone Hose Worldwide Distributor
DesmoDog
year: 1991

Post by DesmoDog »

I plan on pulling my 907 out of it's long slumber this weekend and beginning the rehab to get it back on the road. In checking out the website I don't see black as a color option?
-Craig
machampshire
year: 1992

Post by machampshire »

Craig is right about the black hose kits. They mention it in the write up from Samco but they are not included in the drop down box.
Revhead

Post by Revhead »

Hi gents,

What happened to the original indicated price of 160 Pounds and later even 120 Pounds? At the current price I simply can't afford it at the moment, so sorry, but will not be ordering anytime soon...

Cheers,
Bas
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Modify it!
Bruce-Samco

Post by Bruce-Samco »

Hi All,

We would like to give you an update on the status of the Samco Sport Ducati 907 i.e. hose set - The first set was made and despatched some weeks ago to the customer in the US that sent in his O.E.M. hoses, but unfortunately we are now not able to contact him and therefore we have not moved into full production, as we need to get feedback on fitment.

I am currently in discussion with a forum member that has been very helpful and we are hoping that we can get another trial fit kit made and out to him quickly, so that he can give us feedback and the kit can enter full production.

I would like to say a big sorry to Forum members that are patiently waiting, but we are hoping to resolve this issue very soon - I will of course keep the forum updated with any developments.

The picture of the actual kit is now up on our website if anybody would like to view it:- http://racebikebitz.com/Ducati-907ie-Pa ... g-Hose-Kit

Regards

Bruce
Racebikebitz
blazing928

Post by blazing928 »

well i just ordered two sets.
I've had fantastic success with Samco hoses, the fuel hose is brilliant. Its all over my bikes & 928. If your keeping your bike for ever, like me, its worth it, along with Evans Waterless coolant. One set for bike that goes, one set for my restoration bike. Thanks to those who have put so much into making this happen.
As to price, how much for a full set from Ducati vs these? I know the originals will last a long time but I think over the eons these will be better.
Nigel

91 907IE - full restoration
91 907IE Red, Wilbers, Staintune Conti, Corbin,
MPL Slipper,Ceramic exhaust

Lambretta LI150 S3
87 928S4

http://www.paolopirozzi.com/it/ - around the world on a Multistrada

907, its not a bike , its a cult
oceanhunter

Post by oceanhunter »

You just try to buy an original set now :dunno: Still cheeper than a cooked motor or glycol on the rear tyre
scenario :shock:
"keeping the shiney side up"
Bruce-Samco

Post by Bruce-Samco »

Hi All,

Just a quick update on the SamcoSport 907 i.e. hoses that you have all patiently been waiting for. The trial fit hoses are with a company in the US and we will have feedback later this week and once we have this, the SamcoSport factory in the UK have agreed to make all the 907 i.e. kits urgently, so we can finally get the kits sent out to everybody that has waited.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody for their patience and it will not be long now before your orders are despatched and tracking details are emailed.

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards

Bruce
Racebikebitz
blazing928

Post by blazing928 »

yee ha, excellent.
I use the Samco fuel hose on my 928, they are great
Nigel

91 907IE - full restoration
91 907IE Red, Wilbers, Staintune Conti, Corbin,
MPL Slipper,Ceramic exhaust

Lambretta LI150 S3
87 928S4

http://www.paolopirozzi.com/it/ - around the world on a Multistrada

907, its not a bike , its a cult
Bruce-Samco

Post by Bruce-Samco »

Hi All,

Great news for all forum members that ordered their 907 i.e. SamcoSport hoses - They have now been shipped and you should all have received individual emails with tracking details. We really do apologise for the long delay and appreciate your patience. We have red and black kits available for next day free delivery in stock now, so if any members wish to place their order, then please feel free.

We would love to see some fitted pictures of the hoses installed, please email these to sale@racebikebitz.com.

Regards

Bruce
Racebikebitz
icekube1

Post by icekube1 »

I've just stumbled back across this thread and will probably go ahead and order a set. Do we have any feedback from those who have done so already?

Now all we need is someone to remanufacture the heard tank.
Dark Matter

Post by Dark Matter »

Hello fellow 907ie Paso-isti,

My bike was the test mule for the new Samco hoses (installed with new stainless hose clamps). I am happy to report after a little over 200 miles since installation they are performing flawlessly. Zero leakage, nominal temperature range maintained across typical range of riding conditions (Note: I live above 6000' so cooling system tends to work harder than most).

Bruce at Racebikebitz and the team at Samco were super responsive, the product is robust, and fitment will now be straightforward since the hose geometries were dialed-in via test fit/measure/communicate discrepancies with Samco engineering/re-manufacture/re-test fit process.

I believe the 907ie Paso riding and preservation community will be content with the performance of these new hoses - my short-term experience with them is positive.

Best Regards to the 907ie Community!

PS: Yes, it would now be appreciated if someone would endeavor to contact a suitable roto-molding company to remanufacture the reservoirs. Any volunteers?
907pasonut
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by 907pasonut »

...Ouch!! :shock:
even tax free (245.95 BP) translates close enough to $550 Aussie dollars...

nice hoses, I bought the samco hose kit for the 851 back in 2013 for a very reasonable AU 200 bucks :)
Cheers Claude.

...long live the square framed duc!

'92 907...numero 2046
'92 851...in progress