Goodbye my love.....

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
pikey

Goodbye my love.....

Post by pikey »

It is with great sad sadness that I have to announce that I am letting go of my beloved paso. she is a 88 750. It looks like I am going to trade her for an 1995 fzr 1000. I hate to do it but I have been wanting a liter bike for some time now. the fzr needs some love but the 150 horsepower will make up for it. I know that the fzr is a great bike and it will let me go faster :evil: but there is a part of me that feels sick at the thought of letting my baby go.
Well it will be an fzr for me for now. but you had better belive that I will have another paso sometime next summer.

with much regret...
-Pikey
pikey

Post by pikey »

fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

Pikey - was your machine at the Vintage Motorcycle Days in Mid-Ohio last year? I recall seeing one similarly equipped (Ferracci pipes - nice!) - but I don't remember if it had black oil cooler panels or not. Either way, sorry to hear you're parting ways ... I would say keep her, because I'm a huge advocate for "one can never have too many bikes" but that's just me ... ;)

Are you trading her in, or selling her outright? If selling outright, let me know and I'll move this thread over to the Classifieds ...
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
pikey

Post by pikey »

It looks like it might be an outright trade. not so sure. does the aforementioned deal sound good? let me know what you think.

-pikey
pikey

Post by pikey »

oh yeah, I was at mid ohio, but my paso was not.
pikey

Post by pikey »

knackered a conrod on the fzr 1000 and parted it out... looking to get back on a duc.... tha fzr was verrrrry fast but lacked that italian charisma!!! :D :D :D