Spread sheet - to Skins

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

pope

Spread sheet - to Skins

Post by pope »

Skins,
I am going to start a Excel spread sheet with information that I have obtained over the past 3 years that I have owned my Paso. I am sure that there are many more experienced Paso owners than I, but it will be a start. I believe that we should add it to the download area of our site, if possible. I am not sure how to do this. What I do believe is important is that any member can easily add information to the spreadsheet and the spreadsheet be re-saved. Possibly the updated spreadsheet could be sent to you for re-insertion/replacement? The information needs to be current. The fact that 5-10 years ago a part was available doesn't help much today, but knowing what replacement part will work or somebody that can make the part would be of great value.
Several years ago, before I became Ducatiaddicted, I belonged to the USNOA (United States Norton Owners Association, now the INOA) anyway they had a manual that they called the Norton Owners Tech Digest. This was very handy. It listed all types of fixes, how to's, parts sources, technical information etc. I believe that we could use something similar to this for our group it would be valuable, especially the cross over part numbers and aftermarket part availability.
I don't see this as replacing a detailed set of detailed instructions for example converting to Mikunis, adding relays to the starter system or 17" wheel conversion. Anyway I will work on a rough draft and send it to you, if that is OK and you can tell me what you think.

Doug Pope
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

I've only just read this post now, Doug. I've been so busy I've been missing stuff. I'll post a full reply soon.